Forum Regular

BenoCanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
PR application sent!
Good luck to your Federal process
Old Dec 11th 2013, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BenoCanada
Good luck to your Federal process
Thanks Beno! Good Luck to you!
Old Dec 13th 2013, 9:28 am
Just Joined

Daisy101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NostalgiaLava
Finally I have my mr that was faster than expected now I am freaking out too many things to get prepared!

So if I understand correct we have 60 days to submit the MR and the visa will be issued with expiry date 1 year after visa expiry. Is that what happened with you all who already got the visa?

Cheers!
Hi NostalgiaLava,

Congrats on receiving the MR request . That's one step closer to your PR.
Can you please share with us which is your Visa Office, and your country of residence. It will give others an idea re: timelines, if they share yr VO.
Thanks,
Daisy
Old Dec 13th 2013, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

NostalgiaLava is an unknown quantity at this point

Thx all. Getting prepared for the mr. And planning for the trip! For who is asking our visa office is Abu Dhabi uae and so far I think total processing time will be like 9 month since aor from Sidney.
Old Dec 13th 2013, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

Daisy101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NostalgiaLava
Thx all. Getting prepared for the mr. And planning for the trip! For who is asking our visa office is Abu Dhabi uae and so far I think total processing time will be like 9 month since aor from Sidney.
Hello NostalgiaLava,
Thanks a lot for the reply.

To all other members:

Does anyone know what's the actual processing time at the London VO after the AOR from Sydney. I have looked at the CIC London PNP processing times, I am not sure how accurate this timeframe is especially after the strike at their office.

Thanks,
Daisy
Old Dec 14th 2013, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BenoCanada
Hello guys,

We have not received any news about Manitobian yet!! Long time no show no hear hope he/she is doing OK.

Beno
Hey Beno, yes she is ok . Had a bit health trouble in the last month but hopefully, that is now more or less behind me.
You guys are very supportive to each other and are doing great w/o me, so I am not worried but wish you much luck. Congrats to those who received PN and good luck for the next step..and to those still waiting.

I just can say, don't delay things... immigration won't be getting any easier in the future, the way things are looking.

Also, if and when the EV option will be open again, I ask those looking to apply to think things really through. Don't take away a space for someone else, if you are not really serious about it. I have come across a few lately who either got the EV invite and didn't use it, who got PNP and didn't use it and/or who got PR and didn't use it for one or the other reason. While I do understand some of the reasons ...I do urge you to really think hard of what it involves to start the process. If you are not sure, please don't take a space away for someone who is could be a very good candidate and pull through.

There..my speech of the day

For those who are already here: enjoy the winter. Our ski resort opened today ... xcountry trails are done and lakes are frozen...what a chance for outdoor activities.
Old Dec 14th 2013, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by manitobain
Hey Beno, yes she is ok . Had a bit health trouble in the last month but hopefully, that is now more or less behind me.
Nice to hear from u manitobain, wish u speed recovery.
miss u
Old Dec 14th 2013, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Nice to see you are back...wishing you good health!!!

You guys are very supportive to each other and are doing great w/o me, so I am not worried but wish you much luck. Congrats to those who received PN and good luck for the next step..and to those still waiting.

I just can say, don't delay things... immigration won't be getting any easier in the future, the way things are looking.

Also, if and when the EV option will be open again, I ask those looking to apply to think things really through. Don't take away a space for someone else, if you are not really serious about it. I have come across a few lately who either got the EV invite and didn't use it, who got PNP and didn't use it and/or who got PR and didn't use it for one or the other reason. While I do understand some of the reasons ...I do urge you to really think hard of what it involves to start the process. If you are not sure, please don't take a space away for someone who is could be a very good candidate and pull through.

For those who are already here: enjoy the winter. Our ski resort opened today ... xcountry trails are done and lakes are frozen...what a chance for outdoor activities.
Old Dec 15th 2013, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Old Dec 16th 2013, 9:11 am
Handsome

iforti is an unknown quantity at this point

Manitobain, hope You will recover soon...

Ur the engine of this forum.. stay strong.

Old Dec 16th 2013, 9:55 am
Handsome

iforti is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys

Can anyone explain what are the steps after getting the LOA and what are the average waiting times till PASSPORT REQUEST?
Old Dec 16th 2013, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Check ihtar's signature, he has developed a doc showing timelines of different people, also check the link below that I found on another forum, it gives you the timelines that are in progress updated by many candidates, hope this helps and answers your question.Good Luck!

Originally Posted by iforti
Guys

Can anyone explain what are the steps after getting the LOA and what are the average waiting times till PASSPORT REQUEST?
Old Dec 16th 2013, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...er=false&gid=1

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
Check ihtar's signature, he has developed a doc showing timelines of different people, also check the link below that I found on another forum, it gives you the timelines that are in progress updated by many candidates, hope this helps and answers your question.Good Luck!
Old Dec 16th 2013, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by iforti
Guys

iforti, to brief
1- CIC submission to AOR = 2 month
2- AOR to Medical request = 6 months (differs according to Visa Office)
3- Medical sending to Visa issuance = 3 month
Old Dec 16th 2013, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

BenoCanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello our friend Manitobain,

Thanks God you are fine,I am glad to hear from you again, and hope you recover soon.

Regards
Beno

Last edited by christmasoompa; Dec 16th 2013 at 6:34 pm. Reason: Maybe it's a language thing but that's just not the kind of thing you say to someone!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.