LMIA Processing Time?!

Old Aug 30th 2014, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

kate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LMIA Processing Time?!

Thanks dishwashing
Old Aug 30th 2014, 7:23 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate8kate0
I will scream with joy, I will feel like I've won the lottery! :-)
If I win the lotto I could stay as a visitor till my PR comes through lol
Old Aug 30th 2014, 7:25 pm

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dishwashing
Good luck, guys.
Thanks
Old Aug 30th 2014, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

kate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond reputekate8kate0 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
Haha wishful thinking, if only! So mikey, you don't need a lmia once your on pnp (they acknowledge they've got your paperwork) and then u don't need lmia? Right?
Old Aug 30th 2014, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

dishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond repute

Mike, are you feeling stressed? I really do not understand why there are such long timelines.
Old Aug 30th 2014, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dish washing we are really stressed here in london , we've left our jobs and sold our hse arghh, why lmias taking so looooong :-( lol
Old Aug 30th 2014, 9:59 pm

Haha wishful thinking, if only! So mikey, you don't need a lmia once your on pnp (they acknowledge they've got your paperwork) and then u don't need lmia? Right?
I'm going the FSW2 route so don't need LMIA if I get PER.

(Federal Skilled Worker 2 is with arranged employment) (Positive Elegibilty Review)
Old Aug 30th 2014, 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by dishwashing
Mike, are you feeling stressed? I really do not understand why there are such long timelines.
Stressed is nowhere near how I feel right now, but not much I can do about as have about a month and a week until I might be on visitor status
Old Aug 30th 2014, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Mikeypm;11387465]I'm going the FSW2 route so don't need LMIA if I get PER.

(Federal Skilled Worker 2 is with arranged employment) (Positive Elegibilty Review)[/QUO

Ah ok,
Old Aug 30th 2014, 10:22 pm

[QUOTE=kate8kate0;11387472]
I'm going the FSW2 route so don't need LMIA if I get PER.

(Federal Skilled Worker 2 is with arranged employment) (Positive Elegibilty Review)[/QUO

Ah ok,
Yes lots of visa streams and terms to learn in the immigration to Canada malarkey
Old Aug 30th 2014, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Mikeypm;11387477]

Yes lots of visa streams and terms to learn in the immigration to Canada malarkey
Yep I know too well, first I was researching America, then canada and I won't even go there with Australian immigration, now that is mind boggling haha.
Old Aug 30th 2014, 11:16 pm

[QUOTE=kate8kate0;11387501]

Yep I know too well, first I was researching America, then canada and I won't even go there with Australian immigration, now that is mind boggling haha.
Well with Aussie immigration you need to spend about 3k just getting yourself to the point of getting certified and having everything together to go into the expression of interest of pool and them hope to get picked form there to get a visa and get there.
Old Aug 30th 2014, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Mikeypm;11387508]

Well with Aussie immigration you need to spend about 3k just getting yourself to the point of getting certified and having everything together to go into the expression of interest of pool and them hope to get picked form there to get a visa and get there.
Yep that ,and the size of their spiders, it's a no-go for me
Old Aug 31st 2014, 12:41 am

[QUOTE=kate8kate0;11387535]

Yep that ,and the size of their spiders, it's a no-go for me
Forget the spiders it's the salt water crocs you want to avoid lol
Old Aug 31st 2014, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Mikeypm;11387551]

Forget the spiders it's the salt water crocs you want to avoid lol

Eww exactly see!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.