Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Job reference letters for EE and PR - salary and benefits

Job reference letters for EE and PR - salary and benefits

Old Oct 31st 2015, 6:31 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Job reference letters for EE and PR - salary and benefits

Both my Canadian companies that I work/worked for payed/pay my MSP and also extendable medical benefits.

How do I show this in the reference letter? Is it just enough to mention what they pay for or do they want the exact amount?

Also, are there any other benefits that my employers have paid that CIC want to know?

Thanks
Old Nov 5th 2015, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

KuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job reference letters for EE and PR - salary and benefits

My reference letter said something to the effect of "Kurokuro is enrolled into our insurance program and she has extended health benefits with our company". Doesn't have to be too in depth or specific.
Old Nov 5th 2015, 2:26 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job reference letters for EE and PR - salary and benefits

Thanks. I've just put MSP ($72 per month) paid since and extendable medical coverage with since