ITA - Completed application

Old Apr 12th 2018, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

jimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default ITA - Completed application

Hi all,

I've finally finished filling in our ITA for EE, in our message of the ITA it says to prepare documents and refer to checklist included with application. There is no checklist and nothing that asks for documents. At this stage we have 90 days to submit the application. I assume that the checklist is prepared after we submit like it says elsewhere on the CIC website.

Should we at this point, arrange for our medicals and police checks, then apply once we have those done? Or accept the ITA, submit, then get these arranged once they tell us to?

It says medicals must be done up front, so I guess we need to book them now? Bit confused. Don't want to continue application yet if it means we'll be pushing time limits to getting the medicals etc.

Last edited by jimmynoshoes; Apr 12th 2018 at 8:27 pm.
Old Apr 12th 2018, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA - Completed application

Originally Posted by jimmynoshoes
Hi all,

I've finally finished filling in our ITA for EE, in our message of the ITA it says to prepare documents and refer to checklist included with application. There is no checklist and nothing that asks for documents. At this stage we have 90 days to submit the application. I assume that the checklist is prepared after we submit like it says elsewhere on the CIC website.

Should we at this point, arrange for our medicals and police checks, then apply once we have those done? Or accept the ITA, submit, then get these arranged once they tell us to?

It says medicals must be done up front, so I guess we need to book them now? Bit confused. Don't want to continue application yet if it means we'll be pushing time limits to getting the medicals etc.
Assuming you are completing the electronic version when you submit the data a second screen will be displayed showing the documents required and an upload link for each. Don't worry you can go back to the main section later.

Yes if you have received an ITA then begin sorting your police certs and medicals. What is required will be shown on the documents screen,
Old Apr 13th 2018, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

jimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Engineer_Abroad.

Yup we are doing the electronic version. The stage we have finished is the one that brings all the data from the EE pool submission then asks for more on it, basically.

We are going to hit submit at the end of the month after payday so the bank balance remains high enough to cover the proof of funds after app fees are paid, which we'll do straight away, then book and pay for medicals after proof has been acquired as I think those will drop us below the threshold. That being said, it is my understanding we don't pay for those until we actually attend?

Going to do police check arrangements this weekend so those are ready in a few weeks in theory.

Honestly was not expecting to be picked so quickly, we were thinking more on the lines of mid/late May lol.
Old Apr 13th 2018, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimmynoshoes
Thanks Engineer_Abroad.

Yup we are doing the electronic version. The stage we have finished is the one that brings all the data from the EE pool submission then asks for more on it, basically.

We are going to hit submit at the end of the month after payday so the bank balance remains high enough to cover the proof of funds after app fees are paid, which we'll do straight away, then book and pay for medicals after proof has been acquired as I think those will drop us below the threshold. That being said, it is my understanding we don't pay for those until we actually attend?

Going to do police check arrangements this weekend so those are ready in a few weeks in theory.

Honestly was not expecting to be picked so quickly, we were thinking more on the lines of mid/late May lol.
Note you don't pay until you submit the final application i.e. with all the documentation attached including police certs and medicals. You can also delay paying the right of permanent residence fee until after you are approved opposed to at the time of application.