Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Industrial Electrician needs help/advice.

Industrial Electrician needs help/advice.

Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:42 am
Just Joined

philipjohn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Industrial Electrician needs help/advice.

Are there any Industrial Electricians out there that have any copies of the red seal examination papers that have previously been used,that i could have a look at?.Also can anyone tell me what make of Plc and cnc control systems that they tend to go for in Canada/Alberta.Regards Phil.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:58 am
Journeyman Canadian

scimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Industrial Electrician needs help/advice.

Originally Posted by philipjohn
Are there any Industrial Electricians out there that have any copies of the red seal examination papers that have previously been used,that i could have a look at?.Also can anyone tell me what make of Plc and cnc control systems that they tend to go for in Canada/Alberta.Regards Phil.
Hi
I was not able to get hold of past papers for industrial, I just had to immerse myself in the recommend books.
In the Royal Canadian Mint in Winnipeg, it is Allen Bradley and Siemens, and these 2 have the diggest market share here, very much home from home! On the CNC from, MAZAC.

Darren
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

audnob is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Industrial Electrician needs help/advice.

Originally Posted by philipjohn
Cant help but i am a electrician starting out on this process so any tips/links we can share would me great