Implied status woes

Old Jan 11th 2017, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Implied status woes

In my opinion, based on what you said you did, you did not work illegally so your question is irrelevant to me.

You're asking people to make decisions for you which they cannot make. Seek legal advice and see an immigration consultant if you are unsure.

S
Old Jan 11th 2017, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

kryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Snowy560
In my opinion, based on what you said you did, you did not work illegally so your question is irrelevant to me.

You're asking people to make decisions for you which they cannot make. Seek legal advice and see an immigration consultant if you are unsure.

S

You're sounding more and more like my boyfriend everyday. Thank you. I appreciate the second opinion.
Old Jan 11th 2017, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute

See a regulated immigration consultant to put an end to this misery you are putting yourself through.

Find an Immigration Professional | iccrc-crcic

If you keep asking different people the same question, you will get different answers. You have to decide on one person you can trust and believe what they say.

S

Last edited by Snowy560; Jan 11th 2017 at 11:35 pm.
Old Jan 11th 2017, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

You are posing questions on an internet forum.
You have been given 3 answers that are telling you not to worry about it.
As to the question have you ever illegally worked in Canada.
At the time of working you believed it was legal so the answer would be No.
Even if it is found out later that the work was illegal the fact that you left Canada and no report was made against you nor any removal order issued then IRCC cannot take retroactive action against you.
It would be the same as someone admitting that they had overstayed 5 years ago. No action could be taken against them.
Now if they had been reported for being an overstay and didn't declare that on an application then there is a case for misrepresentation.

Either seek legal advice or accept the answers given to you on this forum.
Old Jan 11th 2017, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

kryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
You are posing questions on an internet forum.
You have been given 3 answers that are telling you not to worry about it.
As to the question have you ever illegally worked in Canada.
At the time of working you believed it was legal so the answer would be No.
Even if it is found out later that the work was illegal the fact that you left Canada and no report was made against you nor any removal order issued then IRCC cannot take retroactive action against you.
It would be the same as someone admitting that they had overstayed 5 years ago. No action could be taken against them.
Now if they had been reported for being an overstay and didn't declare that on an application then there is a case for misrepresentation.

Either seek legal advice or accept the answers given to you on this forum.
Ok, thank you. I am sorry for repeating myself. I appreciate your answers and I will try and curb my anxiety. Many thanks.