immigration lawyer advice...

Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: immigration lawyer advice...

Originally Posted by JonboyE
I don't think there is any upset. (I hope not, because I am not intending to cause any.) We are just having a courteous exchange of views.

Good on you. Each to their own, I know, but with your attitude you have a great chance of making a successful move.

Ditto exactly what Jon has said, on both points. Certainly no offence intended from my part, and none taken by me. Each to their own I say! Jon has, as usual, been v polite in putting his point across and I've enjoyed reading his opinions.

And just to add to what I said earlier Jon, I'm sure that Vancouver is absolutely stunning and has lots to offer people. However, we are only going to have time for one reccie before moving over to Canada so need to discount some places for some reasons, however daft those reasons may seem to others!! We just don't have time to visit every province, which I'm sure we would do if we were waiting 5 years for PR. So we've eliminated a couple of places just from our initial research and impressions (and impressions of those living there that we know too - my hubby has two cousins who live in Vancouver who have been v helpful) - that's the only way we can do it. We've got to narrow it down somehow! We will however, definitely be visiting Vancouver for a holiday whilst over there.

And I agree with you about Toronto and GTA - wouldn't want to live there at all! And that is somewhere I have visited several times so know it's not for me, although again I'm sure it suits other people perfectly.

Enjoy your Pinot Gris and daffodils - give me snow anyday but hey!! (I'd still take the Pinot Gris though ).
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

minkoak is just really niceminkoak is just really niceminkoak is just really niceminkoak is just really niceminkoak is just really niceminkoak is just really niceminkoak is just really niceminkoak is just really nice

Originally Posted by JonboyE
I don't think there is any upset. (I hope not, because I am not intending to cause any.) We are just having a courteous exchange of views.

Good on you. Each to their own, I know, but with your attitude you have a great chance of making a successful move.
I like to think so! Am ploughing ahead anyway...
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:37 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
... give me snow anyday ...
That is what the mountains are for. They are not just pretty.