Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

I'm just a bit upset about the sudden delay

I'm just a bit upset about the sudden delay

Old Mar 10th 2008, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

MJfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm just a bit upset about the sudden delay

Hi all, I'm not applying through London office. Just that I've found this forum is very helpful, I'm coming here more and more. I've been keeping an eye on the processing times of my local visa office as there is quite a popular forum, pretty much like here, having many members share their timelines. Over the past few years, I've been telling myself to be patient. As a Skilled Worker Class applicant with no AOE or PNP, I understand my position.

Near the end of last year, pretty sure it was about my turn. But what's happening is that up till now, I've got no IA. I ordered CAIPS to see if my case had any problems. Before that, I had ordered CAIPS one time to see if the office had received my additional documents which I sent after my AOR. What I saw from my second CAIPS notes was that the office had postponed my Bring Forward Date. From my local forum, those who have the same timeline as mine have also not received IAs. Some of them have ordered CAIPS and found the same thing - their Bring Forward Dates were also further delayed. There sees a gap - those just right in front of me (applicants who filed their applications and received AORs a bit earlier than me) got their IAs months ago and even have had their PPR or landed in Canada.

Every day I am wishing to go to Canada as soon as possible, starting my new life and having more opportunities to see my brother. I'm not like those who just wanna land and go. I understand I've no rights to judge right or wrong about the immgration procedure. I've tried my best in everything with my heart (i.e. IELTS). Maybe for many of you, English is easy. In my country, it's not the primary language. Of course I know 67 or 90 points ain't no difference unless with AOE or something.

Sorry, enough moaning...
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:06 am
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm just a bit upset about the sudden delay

All the best with your application, MJfan.
x
Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MJfan
Hi all, I'm not applying through London office. Just that I've found this forum is very helpful, I'm coming here more and more. I've been keeping an eye on the processing times of my local visa office as there is quite a popular forum, pretty much like here, having many members share their timelines. Over the past few years, I've been telling myself to be patient. As a Skilled Worker Class applicant with no AOE or PNP, I understand my position.

Near the end of last year, pretty sure it was about my turn. But what's happening is that up till now, I've got no IA. I ordered CAIPS to see if my case had any problems. Before that, I had ordered CAIPS one time to see if the office had received my additional documents which I sent after my AOR. What I saw from my second CAIPS notes was that the office had postponed my Bring Forward Date. From my local forum, those who have the same timeline as mine have also not received IAs. Some of them have ordered CAIPS and found the same thing - their Bring Forward Dates were also further delayed. There sees a gap - those just right in front of me (applicants who filed their applications and received AORs a bit earlier than me) got their IAs months ago and even have had their PPR or landed in Canada.

Every day I am wishing to go to Canada as soon as possible, starting my new life and having more opportunities to see my brother. I'm not like those who just wanna land and go. I understand I've no rights to judge right or wrong about the immgration procedure. I've tried my best in everything with my heart (i.e. IELTS). Maybe for many of you, English is easy. In my country, it's not the primary language. Of course I know 67 or 90 points ain't no difference unless with AOE or something.

Sorry, enough moaning...
hello

hope for the best and be patient. In this case patience is really a virtue. you have not mentioned when and where u applied

regs
Old Mar 10th 2008, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

MJfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Judy & Reghuraj

I applied in Hong Kong in early 2006. I'm from Hong Kong. Among the cases of Hong Kong, (I guess) more than 90% are from Mainland Chinese appliants because they can apply through Hong Kong office. However, we all are in the same line.