IELTS Test Results

Old Nov 1st 2017, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

christopherjames is just really nicechristopherjames is just really nicechristopherjames is just really nicechristopherjames is just really nicechristopherjames is just really nicechristopherjames is just really nicechristopherjames is just really nicechristopherjames is just really nice
Default IELTS Test Results

Hi,

I am just booking my IELTS test. I have searched the forum but no one seems to of mentioned what you do with the results? Do they need to be sent somewhere in a sealed envelope like the WES Education assessment or just to me?

Thanks!
Old Nov 1st 2017, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Farmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IELTS Test Results

Hi,

You upload your results online with CIC when your completing your assessment.
This helps to build a picture of what you qualify for in terms of immigration options.

Hope that helps
Old Nov 1st 2017, 2:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christopherjames
Hi,

I am just booking my IELTS test. I have searched the forum but no one seems to of mentioned what you do with the results? Do they need to be sent somewhere in a sealed envelope like the WES Education assessment or just to me?

Thanks!
Assuming this is for an EE application? If so, you'll be sent the results and you enter them in to your profile when you set one up. You can then upload the results when you get an ITA and are actually applying for PR, although I think CIC can also match your results up just using your reference number (but personally I'd upload the results too just in case).

HTH.
Old Nov 1st 2017, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

christopherjames is just really nicechristopherjames is just really nicechristopherjames is just really nicechristopherjames is just really nicechristopherjames is just really nicechristopherjames is just really nicechristopherjames is just really nicechristopherjames is just really nice

Yes, initially its for the EE. Thanks for that!

My head is still stuck in all the WES stuff atm and its all merging together. Hate paperwork!
Old Nov 1st 2017, 2:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christopherjames
Yes, initially its for the EE. Thanks for that!

My head is still stuck in all the WES stuff atm and its all merging together. Hate paperwork!
Wait until you're juggling the rest of it once you get an ITA! It'll all be good though, best of luck with the IELTS and ECA, hope you can apply soon.