IEC 2013

Old Feb 14th 2013, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

Grey_eyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IEC 2013

Site is totally crashed for me halfway through my application :/

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Just Joined

arshavin23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kangoolari
Mine had huge patches of text missing, because it said I hadn't got Javascript enabled. I opened it in another program, and it was fine
sweet bro youre awesome!
Forum Regular

acrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know if it's possible to look at your application after you've sent it?
Old Feb 14th 2013, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

set321go is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok so I think the problem is gmail has blocked the website as its probably spamming atm with everyone registering os the email fails. Once it has failed once then when you try again it is broken. You need to delete the cookies and the registration page will load blank again.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

Greatdane is an unknown quantity at this point

interestingly i also first uploaded my passport as a pdf, but when i clicked view it give it me back empty.. weird. Anyway i re uploaded it as a jpeg so hopefully it wont bugger my application up!
Forum Regular

MikeBrit will become famous soon enough

Just to remind everyone what that Irish guy said - lots of Irish applicants were having problems with IEC accepting their payment information when they made online payments, because they did not include absolutely EVERYTHING the IEC asked for.

For this reason I have made the decision to go into the bank tomorrow with a copy of the IEC's pdf in my hands, make the payment and not leave until I have a receipt with every last detail on it.
Forum Regular

yeastery is on a distinguished road

Hmm does anyone know if the name for destination of funds HAS to be "Canadian High Commission"? I've tried using two separate banks and they both have character limits that prevent me putting in the full name..
Forum Regular

Paulsumner84 has a brilliant futurePaulsumner84 has a brilliant futurePaulsumner84 has a brilliant futurePaulsumner84 has a brilliant futurePaulsumner84 has a brilliant futurePaulsumner84 has a brilliant future

ARRRRRGGGGHHH....TRAFFIC JAM!
Old Feb 14th 2013, 5:38 pm
Weegie in Calgary

cbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond repute

doesnt accept my employment! anyone else having problems iwth that page
Old Feb 14th 2013, 5:39 pm
Just Joined

Grey_eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay application submitted, should I recieve an email or something?
Old Feb 14th 2013, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

arshavin23 is an unknown quantity at this point

any word on the character limit for the payee name?
Old Feb 14th 2013, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

abbierebecca is an unknown quantity at this point

Once you have your WTN, does that mean your place is reserved? (for a number of days til you pay?)
Forum Regular

fridge46 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arshavin23
any word on the character limit for the payee name?
its not one of the things they need to see, so it should be ok if u cant fit the whole thing in
Forum Regular

Greatdane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeBrit
Just to remind everyone what that Irish guy said - lots of Irish applicants were having problems with IEC accepting their payment information when they made online payments, because they did not include absolutely EVERYTHING the IEC asked for.

For this reason I have made the decision to go into the bank tomorrow with a copy of the IEC's pdf in my hands, make the payment and not leave until I have a receipt with every last detail on it.
If this is true, will they reject your application entirely? or will they refund your money and you still have the chance to go into a bank and do it the conventional way?

Surely they must accept online payments, some people wont have the option to get into their bank.
Forum Regular

hryatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grey_eyes
Okay application submitted, should I recieve an email or something?
You should receive a payment request message under the message section, I haven't received mine yet, good luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.