IEC 2013

Old Feb 14th 2013, 4:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IEC 2013

Originally Posted by Wizardoffire
on that basis does that mean you dont have to get police certificates for other countries
Can't see why it would? You'd still need a police cert for anywhere you've spent more than 6 months in I'd imagine, same as with every other visa application.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

hayleyke is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not seeing a payment page?!
Old Feb 14th 2013, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

NickNack is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, First post
Does anyone know how long it was after the Irish application opened that the system came back online?
Old Feb 14th 2013, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Wizardoffire is an unknown quantity at this point

for those having problems, I tried a different browser was originally on firefox but opened IE and that worked for me
Old Feb 14th 2013, 4:42 pm
Just Joined

alaskayoungx is an unknown quantity at this point

I put my reference number as GB-XX as it said to include the 'end number' and mine only had two numbers that weren't 0's. Plus I've just paid online but the receipt doesn't show my name now I'm not sure if I can get the money back? Well done me haha!
Old Feb 14th 2013, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

yeastery is on a distinguished road

Hi all,
I submitted my application about 15 mins ago and my WTN number ended in the 40s. So I'm guessing 40-something applications got into CIC so far? Just so everyone's getting a sense of how far through the process is
Old Feb 14th 2013, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

hayleyke is an unknown quantity at this point

I mean I filled in all the sections but nothing asked for any payment yet? Does that come a bit later or what? I genuinely checked everything 3 times before validating it..
Old Feb 14th 2013, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

yeastery is on a distinguished road

The ask for proof of payment comes to your "my messages" section of your kompass account.

Trying to do a natwest transfer right now, but "Canadian High Commission" exceeds 18 characters they allow in the online transfer section :/
Old Feb 14th 2013, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

otoro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yeastery
Hi all,
I submitted my application about 15 mins ago and my WTN number ended in the 40s. So I'm guessing 40-something applications got into CIC so far? Just so everyone's getting a sense of how far through the process is
holy crap i can't get past the activation!
Old Feb 14th 2013, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

cptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by hayleyke
I'm not seeing a payment page?!
You don't pay until the IEC ask you too

I have just done my application, and submitted it.

WTN was in the 80's
Old Feb 14th 2013, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

flo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to all

Yeah I've got as far as the payment section. It's really confusing. I mean should I put my WTN in the 'what's your reference' box? I think I'm just going to go to the bank tomorrow, and make sure they can put all that info on one piece of paper. I'd hate to pay 100 quid then have it rejected.
Does anyone know if your place is reserved once you have the WTN? Or is it after you pay
Old Feb 14th 2013, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Greatdane is an unknown quantity at this point

I just paid online i couldnt wait ha! Hopefully it should be ok, im with Lloyds bank and im pretty sure it had everything on the page they where asking for. Mine was in the 40's to so i did 'GB-004x' as the reference number, i hope that was right!
Forum Regular

cptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nice

have you guys been asked to pay already?

I have no messages in my Inbox yet, should i be worried?

BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

Submitted

My WTN is in the 90s

....And I cannot believe I just typed WTN. I cannot believe it's open
Old Feb 14th 2013, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by flo-bee
Yeah I've got as far as the payment section. It's really confusing. I mean should I put my WTN in the 'what's your reference' box? I think I'm just going to go to the bank tomorrow, and make sure they can put all that info on one piece of paper. I'd hate to pay 100 quid then have it rejected.
Does anyone know if your place is reserved once you have the WTN? Or is it after you pay
Once you have the WTN. And then they give you a certain number of days to pay.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.