Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

How to get to Coutts border from Calgary or Lethbridge?

How to get to Coutts border from Calgary or Lethbridge?

Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

amit77_bd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to get to Coutts border from Calgary or Lethbridge?

Hello there,

Good morning. Need some info. How to get to Coutts border from Calgary city. is there any suitable way. I know upto Lethbridge but not beyond that. How should I go to Coutts border from Lethnridge or from Calgary. Please share your knowledge. Highly appreciated.
Regards,

Amit
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:35 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to get to Coutts border from Calgary or Lethbridge?

Originally Posted by amit77_bd
Hello there,

Good morning. Need some info. How to get to Coutts border from Calgary city. is there any suitable way. I know upto Lethbridge but not beyond that. How should I go to Coutts border from Lethnridge or from Calgary. Please share your knowledge. Highly appreciated.
Regards,

Amit
http://maps.google.co.uk/

Oh, and welcome to the forum.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

amit77_bd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hii, the problem is that I dont have personal transport, neither can drive, so I have to use public transport? I know greyhound goes upto Lethbridge but after that I dont know what transport goes to Coutts? Please share if you know any way out from Lethbridge to Coutts at a public transprt? or a taxi service?
Thanks.
A
Old Mar 24th 2009, 4:05 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Hii, the problem is that I dont have personal transport, neither can drive, so I have to use public transport? I know greyhound goes upto Lethbridge but after that I dont know what transport goes to Coutts? Please share if you know any way out from Lethbridge to Coutts at a public transprt? or a taxi service?
Thanks.
A
Greyhound to Coutts/Sweetgrass the major Alberta/US border crossing. phone them.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Greyhound to Coutts/Sweetgrass the major Alberta/US border crossing. phone them.
Thats good to know - didnt realise that one.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Journeyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of light

Hello there,

Regards,

Amit
Why not fly out to the US say Las Vegas and return to Canada POE Calgary International Airport. A weekend in Vegas would be cheaper than a taxi from calgary to coutts and back (excluding tips).
Old Mar 25th 2009, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

chams is on a distinguished road

Spoken like a true sparkie.
Maybe the OP is lacking cash. I know I was after the sponsorship.
You can land inland. See where your closest office is.

Last edited by chams; Mar 25th 2009 at 2:11 am.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chams
Spoken like a true sparkie.
Maybe the OP is lacking cash. I know I was after the sponsorship.
You can land inland. See where your closest office is.
Not necessarily - I don't see anywhere where the OP said he was trying to get to the border to 'land' for PR? So if he's going to get a TWP he has no other choice.