Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Help with "Change Conditions, Extend Stay" Forms.

Help with "Change Conditions, Extend Stay" Forms.

Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

iovaruvg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help with "Change Conditions, Extend Stay" Forms.

Hello everybody

I'm looking for some help filling out this form if anyone can give me some pointers.

"Application To Change Conditions, Extend My Stay Or Remain In Canada"

So, in my previous post I explained my basic situation. I'm a BUNAC Working Holiday Visa holder (which expires May 26th 2008) and would like to now extend my stay as a visitor after that date. I'm just needing to extend until the 22nd of June.

Anyway, I guess I'm worried about the wording I use when it comes to certain sections so I'll just go through the sections I'm unsure of in order.

Firstly, in section C "Coming to Canada" it asks for "Original entry to Canada"
Does this mean the very first time? (Which would be back in 2005 on a years study permit) or does it mean this time, on my working holiday visa.

Secondly section D "My Request"
This is the one I'm really not sure how to word in the section "for the following reasons" ....
I'm basically extending so that I can return on the same flight with my girlfriend (who I currently live with and is Canadian) just for a few weeks, to visit the UK. I will then return with her, and re enter as a visitor in July.

So I'm guessing not to mention all of that "I plan to return" buisness, but how do I explain why I'm extending. I guess I dont want to raise any false alarm bells because I have a connection in the form of a relationship here even though I've done nothing and am not planning to break the rules here.

bahhhh, I dont know, am I worrying about this too much?

Any helpful input would be really appreciated, espesially if someone has a similar experience under their belt!

cheers all.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 4:59 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with "Change Conditions, Extend Stay" Forms.

Hi

Originally Posted by caffeinetooth
Hello everybody

I'm looking for some help filling out this form if anyone can give me some pointers.

"Application To Change Conditions, Extend My Stay Or Remain In Canada"

So, in my previous post I explained my basic situation. I'm a BUNAC Working Holiday Visa holder (which expires May 26th 2008) and would like to now extend my stay as a visitor after that date. I'm just needing to extend until the 22nd of June.

Anyway, I guess I'm worried about the wording I use when it comes to certain sections so I'll just go through the sections I'm unsure of in order.

Firstly, in section C "Coming to Canada" it asks for "Original entry to Canada"
Does this mean the very first time? (Which would be back in 2005 on a years study permit) or does it mean this time, on my working holiday visa.

Your last entry on the WP

Secondly section D "My Request"
This is the one I'm really not sure how to word in the section "for the following reasons" ....
I'm basically extending so that I can return on the same flight with my girlfriend (who I currently live with and is Canadian) just for a few weeks, to visit the UK. I will then return with her, and re enter as a visitor in July.

Visit and tour Canada. Your next entry does not have to be mentioned.

So I'm guessing not to mention all of that "I plan to return" buisness, but how do I explain why I'm extending. I guess I dont want to raise any false alarm bells because I have a connection in the form of a relationship here even though I've done nothing and am not planning to break the rules here.

bahhhh, I dont know, am I worrying about this too much?

Any helpful input would be really appreciated, espesially if someone has a similar experience under their belt!

cheers all.