Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Has anyone heard any IEC rejections in London

Has anyone heard any IEC rejections in London

Old Mar 9th 2011, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

nibs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Has anyone heard any IEC rejections in London

Hi guys and girls!

Has anyone heard of anybody being rejected for IEC at the London stage?

Essentially my wife and I applied separately, but in the same envelope, and we both got a conditional offer from Paris stage today.. we think we may have missed out something tho.. We forgot to put a photocopy of the other persons passport in the other persons application but did fill them in the spouse section and as coming to Canada..

The kicker is that I turn 31 week starting 18th of April so if it was to get rejected in London then I'm cutting it fine to get another application in in time!

Has anyone heard of anyone getting rejected in London? Plus how long did it take for them to hear?

My other option is to not pay the fee in 10 days, let the applications drop out the system and put in a new set with the photocopy included..

Anyone got any thoughts???

Thanks!!