GOT IT - Inland Spousal

Old Aug 11th 2004, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

Katia is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up GOT IT - Inland Spousal

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

I've been silently following this forum and the CIC website but it had been awhile since last time I posted.

Last Thursday I checked my e-client and it said, "decision made" with the following explanation:
- We received your application for permanent residence on March 03, 2004.
- We started processing your application on April 22, 2004.
- Medical results have been received.
- We received a letter from you on July 08, 2004. Thank you for providing the information.
- We sent you a letter on August 05, 2004 about approval in principle for you to become a Permanent Resident of Canada. If this address is not correct, please contact us. Thank you.
- We sent you a letter on August 05, 2004 about the decision on your application. If this address is not correct, please contact us. Thank you.

I was pretty sure that the great news was coming but I didn't want to take it too seriously since I had read cases in this forum in which e-client was not the most accurate source. However, on Monday 9, I found the three famous letters in the mailbox, one for my husband and the other two for me. My landing interview has been scheduled for next Wednesday for which I must take my passport and pictures.

This forum has been great help and I want to thank everybody and wish you all the best of the lucks!

Cheers
Katia
Old Aug 11th 2004, 6:10 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: GOT IT - Inland Spousal

Originally Posted by Katia
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

I've been silently following this forum and the CIC website but it had been awhile since last time I posted.

Last Thursday I checked my e-client and it said, "decision made" with the following explanation:
- We received a letter from you on July 08, 2004. Thank you for providing the information.
- We sent you a letter on August 05, 2004 about approval in principle for you to become a Permanent Resident of Canada. If this address is not correct, please contact us. Thank you.
- We sent you a letter on August 05, 2004 about the decision on your application. If this address is not correct, please contact us. Thank you.

I was pretty sure that the great news was coming but I didn't want to take it too seriously since I had read cases in this forum in which e-client was not the most accurate source. However, on Monday 9, I found the three famous letters in the mailbox, one for my husband and the other two for me. My landing interview has been scheduled for next Wednesday for which I must take my passport and pictures.

This forum has been great help and I want to thank everybody and wish you all the best of the lucks!

Cheers
Katia

Congratulations!!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 4:02 am
Jim Humphries

They are speeding up again! Congratulations.

--
Jim Humphries, former visa officer
"Katia" <member18230@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected] m...
    > HELLO EVERYBODY!!! :)
    > I've been silently following this forum and the CIC website but it had
    > been awhile since last time I posted.
    > Last Thursday I checked my e-client and it said, "decision made" with
    > the following explanation:
    > - We received your application for permanent residence on March 03,
    > 2004.
    > - We started processing your application on April 22, 2004.
    > - Medical results have been received.
    > - We received a letter from you on July 08, 2004. Thank you for
    > providing the information.
    > - We sent you a letter on August 05, 2004 about approval in principle
    > for you to become a Permanent Resident of Canada. If this address is
    > not correct, please contact us. Thank you.
    > - We sent you a letter on August 05, 2004 about the decision on your
    > application. If this address is not correct, please contact us.
    > Thank you.
    > I was pretty sure that the great news was coming but I didn't want to
    > take it too seriously since I had read cases in this forum in which e-
    > client was not the most accurate source. However, on Monday 9, I found
    > the three famous letters in the mailbox, one for my husband and the
    > other two for me. My landing interview has been scheduled for next
    > Wednesday for which I must take my passport and pictures.
    > This forum has been great help and I want to thank everybody and wish
    > you all the best of the lucks!
    > Cheers ;)
    > Katia
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:33 pm
Kveldulv

Congratulations !

And your e-client was really specific about the progress of your case.

Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:56 pm
squarepants

CONGRATULATIONS KATIA !!!

There is nothing to the interview really, they call you into a room, tell you to look at the form they put in front of you to make sure all the details are right, ask you a few questions i.e have you been in trouble in the past, is that your name, sign the paper and congratulations.

Everyone that lands on that day, will then go into a room where you sing Oh Canada, and you get called to receive your landing certificate, and a goody bag. Your PR card will take 4 weeks, providing your picture is OK.

You need your PR card to get a permanent SIN card, you can go and apply for your health card on that day though. What a feeling eh !

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

Cheers
Katia

Old Aug 13th 2004, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

LadyTyger will become famous soon enough

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

Cheers
Katia
Congrats Katia!!!

I just wanted to know which country are you from?

I too have an inland spousal application going through (I am from England).

I'm happy for you and I must say it is very encoraging to read your post as I have been sitting here waiting patiently for my own results!!!

All the best for Wednesday
Old Aug 13th 2004, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

Hello LadyTyger, I am an applicant from Peru. I first was a little concern because I hadn't seen any other Peruvian applicant in this forum so I didn't know what to expect. Now to me what it really counts is how well documented an application is presented and how secure one feels about itself when things are done right. So just keep the hopes up and you will be getting it sooner that what you expect.

Thank you all for the good wishes!!! I will be posting my landing experience next week
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!! My hubby just landed July 22 and our inland process was more than double yours in time. Great to see CIC apps moving much faster. The landing is a breeze....

Welcome to Canada!!

Oggy
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:03 pm
Just Joined

Hi Squarepants, Yes! what a feeling!!!. Thanks a lot for the info, but...do I really have to sing Oh Canada? cause I only know those two words of the lyric

Thanks again!
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Squarepants, Yes! what a feeling!!!. Thanks a lot for the info, but...do I really have to sing Oh Canada? cause I only know those two words of the lyric

Thanks again!
At the ceremony that we attended there wasn't any singing... and no goodies bags either ...

At ours here in Kelowna, there were 9 people seated around a long table and the officer provided some information and guidance. It took less than an hour.

Enjoy!

Oggy
Old Aug 14th 2004, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

LadyTyger will become famous soon enough

Hello LadyTyger, I am an applicant from Peru. I first was a little concern because I hadn't seen any other Peruvian applicant in this forum so I didn't know what to expect. Now to me what it really counts is how well documented an application is presented and how secure one feels about itself when things are done right. So just keep the hopes up and you will be getting it sooner that what you expect.

Thank you all for the good wishes!!! I will be posting my landing experience next week
Excellent Katia!

I'm happy for you!

Enjoy Canada and I hope Wednesday will be a 'walk in the park' for you