Got it

Old Jan 12th 2006, 11:27 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about
Talking Got it

Since I got an email from CIC that PPR has been sent to me on Dec 22, most of the time I was around the mailbox . Finally, after 21 days :scared: , the mailman came (I would say the Maple God) around 1 pm MST. I was with my aristocratic maple outfit (dressed in a white cloak, wearing a necklace of maple leaves and maple pads around shoulders) and busy doing maple ritulas (mailbox drizzled with maple syrup and singing Oh Canada…around the mailbox) . Thanks Sir mhhp for giving all those valuable tips in the past. In turn, the Maple God gave me a yellow (orange) envelop.

Yes, believe me, since then I’m crying with that letter in my hand that is half wet with tears. Trying to control my breath and emotions, but I cannot. Still cannot believe….lalallalalalaaa… oh ya ..... woooo hoooo….lalallalalalaaa …..got it…got it…got it…ooooooo……. lalallalalalaaa.

What a perfect time to get the PPR – I will be defending my thesis in March with my dream job offer already in hand.

Thanks everybody including Andrew, PMM, Jim, Sir mhhp, MJ23, Cry, amancharan, Orazone, Tab, Tracey and others for their valuable tips.

BTW, everybody is welcome to join me in the week-long celebration.

Venue: E-client Checkholics Club
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:30 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: Got it

Congrats, you definitely deserve it, welcome to the maple country as a resident, when are you landing.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

jagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats!!! Congrats!!!
From quite sometime I was reading your posts and always remembered your name. Glad you've made it. Welcome to the Great Country...
Is that you who posts in immigration.ca.

Good Luck..
Jag.

Originally Posted by pattu
Since I got an email from CIC that PPR has been sent to me on Dec 22, most of the time I was around the mailbox . Finally, after 21 days :scared: , the mailman came (I would say the Maple God) around 1 pm MST. I was with my aristocratic maple outfit (dressed in a white cloak, wearing a necklace of maple leaves and maple pads around shoulders) and busy doing maple ritulas (mailbox drizzled with maple syrup and singing Oh Canada…around the mailbox) . Thanks Sir mhhp for giving all those valuable tips in the past. In turn, the Maple God gave me a yellow (orange) envelop.

Yes, believe me, since then I’m crying with that letter in my hand that is half wet with tears. Trying to control my breath and emotions, but I cannot. Still cannot believe….lalallalalalaaa… oh ya ..... woooo hoooo….lalallalalalaaa …..got it…got it…got it…ooooooo……. lalallalalalaaa.

What a perfect time to get the PPR – I will be defending my thesis in March with my dream job offer already in hand.

Thanks everybody including Andrew, PMM, Jim, Sir mhhp, MJ23, Cry, amancharan, Orazone, Tab, Tracey and others for their valuable tips.

Old Jan 13th 2006, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jagz
Congrats!!! Congrats!!!
Good Luck..
Jag.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

TheTonkins is on a distinguished road

Since I got an email from CIC that PPR has been sent to me on Dec 22, most of the time I was around the mailbox . Finally, after 21 days :scared: , the mailman came (I would say the Maple God) around 1 pm MST.
Fantastic to hear, Pattu! .... I always noticed your name as one who seemed to be waiting for ages, but it has come at last!
Your news gives us all hope that things are still moving in the land of CIC!

Do enjoy your celebrations, it will all be worth it!!

Carol
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Many congratulations.

SAW04
Old Jan 13th 2006, 4:55 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everybody.

Sir mhhp:

I've got a tight schedule until 24th of this month, so I'll complete my landing any time after that.

Glad to know that you are settling down quite nicely, already bought a house (- congrats) and I'm sure you will get a suitable job soon.

Jag:

Yes, I'm the same poor Pattu who sometimes post in immigration.ca...thanks for noticing that..

Carol:

You are right, I was waiting for ages and now sooooo relaxed

SAW and Ibraheem:

Thanks for your wishes.

Old Jan 13th 2006, 5:02 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

here you go....!!!! The last one of the E-Addict also cleared the tough test....!
Congratulations to you mate! Hope you have your landing soon, so that you can proudly become a resident of this maple land.
the long ordeal is over; now its the celebration time
One for me
Old Jan 13th 2006, 5:05 pm
Tab
Forum Regular

Tab is on a distinguished road

Congrats, Pattu. The drinks are on me at the recovering e-cas aholics club! Now we can move on to more common addictions!

It really is a nice time, seeing everyone getting good news.

Good luck with your new life.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 5:08 pm
Just Joined

worker is an unknown quantity at this point

You know, just reading about your happiness brings tears to my eyes, as i am still waiting for my PR, but I think I will have the same reaction as you!
Happy for you! Enjoy Canada as it is a great country! All the best!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 8:08 pm
Mission Accomplished !

bubbleface will become famous soon enoughbubbleface will become famous soon enough

Congrats Pattu!

It's been a long wait for you since last Aug... you deserve it! Well done!
Old Jan 14th 2006, 4:14 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Very well deserved! I'm very happy for you!
Old Jan 14th 2006, 12:39 pm
Finally it happened

Thanks Amy, MJ23 and Tab.

Bubbleface: Are u in the early 2006 club? Ur PPR must be on the way.

Worker: I don't know your timeline, but I'm sure u will have similar reaction when u get PPR . And we will be here to participate in your celebration.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:01 pm
RJH
Forum Regular

RJH is on a distinguished road

Many,Many Congratulations.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

traceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to all

YIPPEE!!!!!!! I am doing a Canadian dance for you right now....congratulations at last!!!! So happy for you and for everyone that is still waiting - it WILL come!

Tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.