Got It !!

Old Jul 15th 2004, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

LadyTyger will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Got It !!

Originally posted by Redwings
OH Ladytyger, I can see more frustrations here than successes. I guess we all come to visit this site to learn more and keep us out of frustrations.

Where to are you moving??

Oh yeah, It was was the Canadian Government that brought me to Canada and still moving me around. I also spent a few months in Quebec and the people specially from the Maritimes are really very nice. Ontario is a bit crowded but still expanding. BC is beautiful but not much jobs available and very expensive.

I was just putting a bit of humor on that coffee. I`ve not seen more coffee station in a street elsewhere in the world than the Robson st. in Vancouver.

Hi Redwings

Well I live in a small town in the Northumberland Region, not too far from Belleville.

Sounds like you got it made when you came here

Hey I knew you were kidding with the coffee statement

Well I better get back upstairs it's raining up a storm here, although I'm pretty glad I'm not in the Peterborough section as I believe there were floodings there!
Old Jul 16th 2004, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got It !!

Hi mirekj,

It took me 28 months from the time I sent my application till I got my COPR. The more mistakes and inquiries you make the more delays you`ll get from CIC. I believe the quote I learned from school, "DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME" and everything will be quick and smooth.

Well, I could not say I am lucky to stay alive living in Canada while waiting for the PR.

Originally posted by mirekj
Congratulations Redwings !!!!!!!!

you are lucky one
how long totaly did it take from submitting appl to got COPR ???

MJ