FSW List Announced Today

Old Apr 21st 2013, 10:56 am
Canadian Wannabe :-)

BabyG will become famous soon enoughBabyG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: FSW List Announced Today

#gutted

But to be honest I already knew that my profession wouldn't be on the list.
Looks like plan B (find a job) and plan C (marry a Canadian) for me!

Good luck to all who will be applying.
Old Apr 21st 2013, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

maximpouska is an unknown quantity at this point

hello

sorry for you

satire - it's easier to get the PR, if you are a kitchen helper. which is also a cheaper way.
Old Apr 21st 2013, 6:18 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for your thanks too, sorry just saw this... Yes keep going, theres more than one way to get here

Originally Posted by gb_griffiths
< snip >! Great big pile of < sniping > < snip >!

< snip >!
< snip >!
< snip >!
< snip >!
< snip >!
< snip >!
< snip >!

Back to the drawing board.

Circa £1,000 down and thoroughly < sniped > off. At least I got out of that lawyer situation before they bled me dryer than Pharaoh 's flip-flop.

Edit: Thank you to everyone on here who has taken the time to help me and answer my questions. If I can work out an alternative way in I'll probably be back to pester you all again at a later date.

Special mentions:
Christmasoompa (despite heavily editing my industrial English)
AmyDavid
graham1710
Howefamily
siouxie
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BenB2
Hey,

My main frustration is with their management and timing of customer (us) information, release, transparancy and expectation management. I think this is something we can all relate to when CIC themselves repeatedly tell us not to trust the information in the online tools. Their MIS systems need serious work. Secondly the minister seems oblivious of the planning, cost and time that has to go into preparing for an application such as IELTS for one - and that these things have to be organized well in advance. He may argue that with holding information helps us but it doesn't when it is drip fed to us as we can not effectively plan or schedule what we want to do.
I know how you feel, but Governments can get away with this for some reason, especially when we are at the receiving end.

As to the minister being oblivious, I was told on this forum (above) that it is not to CIC's advantage to release the info earlier. I do not know why, but well good luck with another way in.

Best,
f
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

BenB2 is a jewel in the roughBenB2 is a jewel in the roughBenB2 is a jewel in the roughBenB2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BabyG
#gutted

But to be honest I already knew that my profession wouldn't be on the list.
Looks like plan B (find a job) and plan C (marry a Canadian) for me!

Good luck to all who will be applying.
Plan C has a lot going for it, Canadian girls are awesome!!
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 11:46 am
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate me going for that type of plan C
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely a good Plan!
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

maximpouska is an unknown quantity at this point

hello

I found this

# # #
"I submitted my BE, MBA and MS degrees to WES for course by course evaluation and paid their $160 fee. In return what I got was "MBA DEGREE HOLDS NO ACADEMIC VALUE - CASE CLOSED"
I asked WES, how can my case be closed when they have not provided me with evaluation for my BE and MS degree but they simply asked me to pay another $160 to get the other two evaluated.
Please avoid choosing WES under all circumstances for academic credentials evaluation. They are nothing but ripoffs and should be banned by all educational institutes and US authorities for treating their customers the way I have been dealt with. Thank you for your patient listening and hearing."

# # #
This is the company in USA - maybe the workers in Canada are hopefully not as unqualified.
more infos about this people:

http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...82/review/list

PS
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/educa..._services.html

Last edited by maximpouska; Apr 23rd 2013 at 9:07 am. Reason: new url
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 2:42 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maximpouska
hello

I found this

# # #
"I submitted my BE, MBA and MS degrees to WES for course by course evaluation and paid their $160 fee. In return what I got was "MBA DEGREE HOLDS NO ACADEMIC VALUE - CASE CLOSED"
I asked WES, how can my case be closed when they have not provided me with evaluation for my BE and MS degree but they simply asked me to pay another $160 to get the other two evaluated.
Please avoid choosing WES under all circumstances for academic credentials evaluation. They are nothing but ripoffs and should be banned by all educational institutes and US authorities for treating their customers the way I have been dealt with. Thank you for your patient listening and hearing."

# # #
This is the company in USA - maybe the workers in Canada are hopefully not as unqualified.
more infos about this people:

http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...82/review/list

PS
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/educa..._services.html
And?
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 2:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

:
Originally Posted by AmyDavid
And?
TBF though WES is mentioned as an innovator for work in foreign credentials according to this

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...2013-03-13.asp
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

peeshpie has a reputation beyond reputepeeshpie has a reputation beyond reputepeeshpie has a reputation beyond reputepeeshpie has a reputation beyond reputepeeshpie has a reputation beyond reputepeeshpie has a reputation beyond reputepeeshpie has a reputation beyond reputepeeshpie has a reputation beyond reputepeeshpie has a reputation beyond reputepeeshpie has a reputation beyond reputepeeshpie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate me going for that type of plan C
I have lost the plot re: plan c.... I sat shouting 'marry me!' at the rather good looking RCMP officer on last night's BBC news at 10....husband sat in the chair shaking his head....
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

gb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to all

Originally Posted by peeshpie
I have lost the plot re: plan c.... I sat shouting 'marry me!' at the rather good looking RCMP officer on last night's BBC news at 10....husband sat in the chair shaking his head....
You think that's bad, I shouted the exact same thing. I'm so desperate to emigrate I've gone all gay.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 7:30 pm

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

You think that's bad, I shouted the exact same thing. I'm so desperate to emigrate I've gone all gay.
Well its fine as gay marriage is legal in Canada, go get yourself a tall dark and handsome fella
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

gb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
Well its fine as gay marriage is legal in Canada, go get yourself a tall dark and handsome fella
I'm more like Professor Peach in the Italian job:

"Are they big? I like them big."
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 7:48 pm

I'm more like Professor Peach in the Italian job:

"Are they big? I like them big."
Ok so you maybe breaking one or two groping laws then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.