Experts needed :-)

Old Feb 10th 2001, 1:15 pm
Dee075

ok I need experts need now

I am American who married a Candian my husband is sponsoring me from within

I send in my package in Nov They received it Nov 27 they didn't start looking at my
package until Dec 13th I called like every week to see if they did anything with my case
but nothing yet

Yesterday I received this letter

This is to advise that your file has been transferred to the Canadian Immigration Centre
in Scarborough for decision. If that office finds that it requires further information
from you respecting your application, it will contact you at the above address. If that
office finds that no further information is required from you , it will inform you of its
decision at the above address.

Now when I receive this letter I called immgration AGAIN I just called the day before and
explain that I receive this letter and was wondering how long it takes to get the AIP
letter if I am approved....well now they saying I would get a letter in 3 months.. They
are telling me different stuff everytime I called first they say I would hear something at
the end of Feb then they say at the end of March and now they saying 3 months after this
letter was received

I was wondering how long would I get another respond at the Scarborough place...would it
actually be 3 months or less???

Thanks in advance

Old Feb 10th 2001, 11:03 pm
Dee075

ttt

Old Feb 11th 2001, 3:03 am
WebImmigration.Com

Hi:

It appears that you have received a standard letter. You may have to wait up to an
additional 6 months for an approval in principal letter.

For information on spousal sponsorships within Canada go to

Yours truly, Ingrid Y. Chen, B.A., LL.B.

> ok I need experts need now
>
> I am American who married a Candian my husband is sponsoring me from within
>
> I send in my package in Nov They received it Nov 27 they didn't start looking at my
> package until Dec 13th I called like every week to see if they did anything with my case
> but nothing yet
>
>
> Yesterday I received this letter
>
> This is to advise that your file has been transferred to the Canadian Immigration Centre
> in Scarborough for decision. If that office finds that it requires further information
> from you respecting your application, it will contact you at the above address. If that
> office finds that no further information is required from you , it will inform you of
> its decision at the above address.
>
> Now when I receive this letter I called immgration AGAIN I just called the day before
> and explain that I receive this letter and was wondering how long it takes to get the
> AIP letter if I am approved....well now they saying I would get a letter in 3 months..
> They are telling me different stuff everytime I called first they say I would hear
> something at the end of Feb then they say at the end of March and now they saying 3
> months after this letter was received
>
> I was wondering how long would I get another respond at the Scarborough place...would it
> actually be 3 months or less???
>
> Thanks in advance