Experts Help..Clarify

Old Feb 14th 2001, 6:25 pm
Srinivas Duddu

hi, i have applied for sponsorship ofmy wife under the new pilot project. On calling the
CIC, i get a message from agents there that the application is forwarded to a VISA officer
on Feb 6th, and its under process.

What does this mean. They also told me that everything isfine and nothing else is required
from my side.

Could anyone let me know what this all means. And also approximately from now on how long
does the file reside with the visa officer.

Rgs Srini

Old Feb 15th 2001, 8:56 pm
WebImmigration.Com

Hi:

It appears that your wife's application for Canadian permanent residency is under
consideration.

The best thing to do is just patiently wait. Your wife will most likely hear from CIC
within the next few months.

For additional information on spousal sponsorships go to www.webimmigration.com

Yours truly, Ingrid Y. Chen, B.A., LL.B.

> hi, i have applied for sponsorship ofmy wife under the new pilot project. On calling the
> CIC, i get a message from agents there that the application is forwarded to a VISA
> officer on Feb 6th, and its under process.
>
> What does this mean. They also told me that everything isfine and nothing else is
> required from my side.
>
> Could anyone let me know what this all means. And also approximately from now on how
> long does the file reside with the visa officer.
>
>
> Rgs Srini