EE with ? PNP

Old Feb 14th 2018, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

jimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default EE with ? PNP

Hi all,

Our CRS score is around 380. Dyslexia on my partner is hitting us hard to achieve the 7 7 7 8 score needed to get CBL 9 for everything, which would stick us at 460.

If we entered the pool now at 380, I have heard people say that Ontario eventually approach and offer PNP (which is great as we want to go there primarily). In their PNP programmes though, they ask for valid job offers etc, which we don't have. Does the fact a province approaches you amend the criteria of a job offer?

I have also read that Ontario (and others) want 3 months of bank statements showing funds, is this always the case or would one statement be ok, like it is for the ITA.

Any other suggestions for how to get in with PR and no job offer?

Thanks

Last edited by jimmynoshoes; Feb 14th 2018 at 6:38 pm.
Old Feb 15th 2018, 6:58 pm
No beginning to my talent

crofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EE with ? PNP

You need a minimum CRS score of 400 for Ontario to consider you for PNP I’m afraid.
Old Feb 15th 2018, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

jimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crofty82
You need a minimum CRS score of 400 for Ontario to consider you for PNP I’m afraid.
Does it come under the Human Capital Priorities programme then if they approach, in regards to the 400 needed?
Don't see anything about needing a job offer on that one. Waiting on our IELTS scores, maybe we will be pleasantly surprised and scrape the 400 needed.

We are considering going to Canada otherwise on a weeks holiday, and doing Celpip. It is a shame they have a 30 day wait for retests, could do 2 tests otherwise.
Old Feb 15th 2018, 9:55 pm
No beginning to my talent

crofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond repute

You don’t need a job offer with Ontario PNP but they won’t nominate you unless you have a score of 400 or over. Good luck with the IELTS test.