Education factor

Old Feb 12th 2001, 10:53 pm
Steve Huckvale

My wife and I are looking to emmigrate from the UK within a now-2 year time frame. The 2
years is basically because I am currenty studying an Open University BSc (Hons) degree and
have this and next year to go.

Along the way I have gained a diploma, Dip. Comp. (Open). My Secondary school education
does not 'permit entry into a university degree program'. Basically I would like to know
whether this diploma (equivalent to 1 year full-time study - but not classroom study) can
boost the current 5 points I have for secondary school education?

Thanks, Steve

Old Feb 15th 2001, 9:11 pm
WebImmigration.Com

Hi:

It appears that you will most likely receive 13 points for education.

Yours truly, Ingrid Y. Chen, B.A., LL.B.

> My wife and I are looking to emmigrate from the UK within a now-2 year time frame. The 2
> years is basically because I am currenty studying an Open University BSc (Hons) degree
> and have this and next year to go.
>
> Along the way I have gained a diploma, Dip. Comp. (Open). My Secondary school education
> does not 'permit entry into a university degree program'. Basically I would like to know
> whether this diploma (equivalent to 1 year full-time study - but not classroom study)
> can boost the current 5 points I have for secondary school education?
>
> Thanks, Steve