E-Client addicts?

Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Flembo70 has a spectacular aura aboutFlembo70 has a spectacular aura aboutFlembo70 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: E-Client addicts?

Originally Posted by pattu
In my case, when I click 'In Process' it shows 'We have started processing your application on MMM DD, YYYY'.
I never said it would be a fulfilling experience

I can give that a go and see what happens.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:30 pm
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Does this not remove part of the fun? It is the anticipation of waiting for the two hundred pages to load, checking all the "I agree" box's, ticking the right radio buttons and typing in all the stuff that helps with the build up rather like foreplay before getting the final relief of finding no change.

Originally Posted by Flembo70
I think I need help !!

Being totally fed up of checking the e-client every hour, I wrote some software that now does it all for me. Every 2 minutes it logs in and grabs my status !!

E-Client status updates right to my desktop. Ah, bliss.

Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

Flembo70 has a spectacular aura aboutFlembo70 has a spectacular aura aboutFlembo70 has a spectacular aura about

Er....file removed for legal reasons !!

Back to the old type click wait routine for now.
Old Apr 15th 2005, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

didik will become famous soon enough

Sorry to be blunt. But if you just recently applied and only got AOR, then checking e-client that frequently is a total WASTE of time. AGAIN, it is a total waste of time. NOTHING will happen! It will wreck your nerves and do not good to your mental health. My advise is if you just applied better NOT to copy this bad habit.

and also to make the thing even worse, the webmaster will automatically block an "automatic checking for every two second" and ban the applicant for checking again at least 1 month. The software check will be treated as an virus attack. After one month ban, applicant will have to wait at least one hour in order to see the "in process". The ban will only be lifted if the applicant reduce the checking not more than once a day.
For those who check eclient more than once a day, will be ban from entering the system for a week. Reason: You overaload the system by checking every second.

Ok... I should stop to annoy your addiction.

didik

Originally Posted by Flembo70
Er....file removed for legal reasons !!

Back to the old type click wait routine for now.

Last edited by didik; Apr 15th 2005 at 3:51 am.
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:10 am
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

:scared: I think I will stick to the real thing, not daring to try the "nutrition pill" for the second time. :scared:
Old Apr 17th 2005, 5:01 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pattu
I think I will stick to the real thing, not daring to try the "nutrition pill" for the second time. :scared:
You guys are just great. Thanks for reminding me why I come here all the time
Old Apr 17th 2005, 6:10 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mhhp
You guys are just great. Thanks for reminding me why I come here all the time
Hope this "nutrition pill" works for someone!
Imagine the reaction of a person who will check his status using this "pill" and find it as "decision made" !!!!
but guys, seriously, OLD IS GOLD ; so I guess contemporary methods wont uproot the conventional ones....
Old Apr 17th 2005, 6:36 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

I feel bad for starting this mania! In the old days, everyone was quitely checking their e-client many times a day and no one wanted to admit it. I came out and started the ECA and everyone came out of their cave and admitted the problem LOL

It is so bad, now we have people writing softwares to check e-client. What is next? Come up with a software which will send you text messages on your cell phone? I hope I'm not giving anyone ideas here

Sorry guys, this mess is all my fault!! LOL
Old Apr 17th 2005, 9:49 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

BTW, since one more Monday is coming up we should be get ready with more energy to start fresh e-cas check in a new week .