DMP's - which one?

Old Mar 9th 2011, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of
Default DMP's - which one?

Hi, getting a bit ahead of myself here, but wondered if anyone has had meds done in London. If so which one did you use Harley st or Knightsbridge and what were your experiences?

Many thanks in advance for any info on this.

Tracy
Old Mar 9th 2011, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: DMP's - which one?

Originally Posted by tracys
Hi, getting a bit ahead of myself here, but wondered if anyone has had meds done in London. If so which one did you use Harley st or Knightsbridge and what were your experiences?

Tracy
We used Knightsbridge - it was cheaper than Harley Street because they do the x-rays inhouse. We were more than happy with the service.
Old Mar 9th 2011, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
We used Knightsbridge - it was cheaper than Harley Street because they do the x-rays inhouse. We were more than happy with the service.
Thank you for reply. I was leaning towards them, trip to Harrods while we're there, but it's good to have feedback

Tracy
Old Mar 9th 2011, 1:21 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

we did number one health ( i think thats the one on Harley street) - couldn't fault them , x rays are just a couple of minutes walk away. We got ours done first and by the time my husband had his medical done , the xrays arrived at the dmp by courier
Old Mar 9th 2011, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

susieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tracys

Tracy
Have a look at the practice in Thornton Heath too. We used this one and I think it works out a bit cheaper (might be mistaken though). The X-rays are done round the corner. You can get there by train from London Bridge or Victoria (20 to 30 mins ish). Might be a trek too far from Essex though.
Old Mar 9th 2011, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for replies guys, looks like they are both a good bet. Thornton Heath would be more of a trek but if the others are booked up it's an option. just need med requests now

Tracy