CPC Mississauga

Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

ChelseaUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CPC Mississauga

Hey everyone...

I just had a look on the CIC website to check the status of my common-law application I mailed July 29, 2007 - and nothing is showing yet.

It says on the website - Processing applications received up to: July 20, 2007. Current processing time is: 49 days.

Im just curious, does that mean that it would be be looked at/processed after the 49 days it takes to process the applications received before July 20th?

Just wondering when I'll be able to check on the website and see the status of my application or have it appear...so I know its in safe hands.

Thanks,

Chelsea
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Originally Posted by ChelseaUK
Hey everyone...

I just had a look on the CIC website to check the status of my common-law application I mailed July 29, 2007 - and nothing is showing yet.

It says on the website - Processing applications received up to: July 20, 2007. Current processing time is: 49 days.

Im just curious, does that mean that it would be be looked at/processed after the 49 days it takes to process the applications received before July 20th?

Just wondering when I'll be able to check on the website and see the status of my application or have it appear...so I know its in safe hands.

Thanks,

Chelsea
I'm in the same boat...they received mine on the 30th July...

I think it means that it's around 49 days from receiving the package to processing...

We should be there or there abouts next week.

Good luck!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers for the reply, Jeff

Had I known the cut off for this batch being processed, Id have got mine in there before the 20th. Ha.

Guess we just have to play the waiting game...

*ho hum*
Old Sep 5th 2007, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Cheers for the reply, Jeff

Had I known the cut off for this batch being processed, Id have got mine in there before the 20th. Ha.

Guess we just have to play the waiting game...

*ho hum*
Well it updated...30th July!!YESSS!!

So we're both in!Goodluck!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

Congratulations Jeff!!

That's brilliant news - now you just have to wait to hear back

I just checked the website and Im not showing...having looked at the calendar, I paid online/received my receipt on the 29th July, mailed application 30th July (Monday)...which means they must have received my package sometime the first week of August. So I have to wait until the next update. Ho hum.

Also...

Pardon my silliness (just to be sure...I can be a bit of a donut sometimes!)

When I enter the receipt number (IMM 5401) - is the number I use the one from my print out for when I paid online?

Thank you...and congrats again!

ChelseaUK
Old Sep 6th 2007, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

Congratulations Jeff!!

That's brilliant news - now you just have to wait to hear back

I just checked the website and Im not showing...having looked at the calendar, I paid online/received my receipt on the 29th July, mailed application 30th July (Monday)...which means they must have received my package sometime the first week of August. So I have to wait until the next update. Ho hum.

Also...

Pardon my silliness (just to be sure...I can be a bit of a donut sometimes!)

When I enter the receipt number (IMM 5401) - is the number I use the one from my print out for when I paid online?

Thank you...and congrats again!

ChelseaUK
It's not silly at all...I never knew you could track your application through your payment receipt...I thought you had to wait to get a case or file number...

Well I tried tracking mine but it was unsuccessful!I'll just wait for the case/file number to come through which should be anytime this week!!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
It's not silly at all...I never knew you could track your application through your payment receipt...I thought you had to wait to get a case or file number...

Well I tried tracking mine but it was unsuccessful!I'll just wait for the case/file number to come through which should be anytime this week!!
Well...we got our Sponsorship approval back today!!! Sooo chuffed!!!!

It's now in London!!Come on!!!!
Old Sep 8th 2007, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Thunderchicken has a brilliant futureThunderchicken has a brilliant futureThunderchicken has a brilliant futureThunderchicken has a brilliant futureThunderchicken has a brilliant futureThunderchicken has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
Well...we got our Sponsorship approval back today!!! Sooo chuffed!!!!

It's now in London!!Come on!!!!
Hoorah!

Fingers crossed for ya.

Mandi.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Thunderchicken
Hoorah!

Fingers crossed for ya.

Mandi.

Cheers TC!!Sooooo chuffed!!!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

cancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to behold

Hey

Just an update...

Today, Ecas now shows that PR application is "in process". It says that CHC London started processing hubby's application on September 5.

Kellie
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Just checked my sponsorship application and something finally shows...*shock horror*

Mississauga received our application August 10th. Started Processing September 11th - decision made same day...and letter sent out.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Thunderchicken has a brilliant futureThunderchicken has a brilliant futureThunderchicken has a brilliant futureThunderchicken has a brilliant futureThunderchicken has a brilliant futureThunderchicken has a brilliant future

Keeping my fingers crossed for y'all. Good to see things are moving along.

Mandi.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Thunderchicken
Keeping my fingers crossed for y'all. Good to see things are moving along.

Mandi.
Hey Mandi,

Looks like we might be in London by early October, eh?

Simon & Laura
Old Sep 14th 2007, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by simon876
Hey Mandi,

Looks like we might be in London by early October, eh?

Simon & Laura
Bloody marvellous!!

OH flies over to London tomorrow for a week to set things up. We're still looking at November so keep that beer on ice. He's meeting Vicki Tues or Weds, thanks for the lead she's great!

Mandi. x
Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:15 pm
Jedi

andrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked my sponsorship application and something finally shows...*shock horror*

Mississauga received our application August 10th. Started Processing September 11th - decision made same day...and letter sent out.
Crikey, one day??! Wonder what they where doing with mine for 22 weeks then!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.