Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Plz help!! WORK EXPERIENCE VERIFICATION for NOC 1212

Plz help!! WORK EXPERIENCE VERIFICATION for NOC 1212

Old Oct 7th 2017, 9:17 am
Just Joined

thanhhoat8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Plz help!! WORK EXPERIENCE VERIFICATION for NOC 1212

Hello,

I am prepare to go to Canada as Post Grad student. And I have a dream to get PR by Federal Skilled Worker Program with Job in NOC 1212.
Because it is hard to come back my country (after 2 years study in Canada) to get reference letter, so I would like to take it when I quit my current job.

I haven't any experience about this, so PLEASE HELP ME!!! to check it.
1. Is it okay for my job in accounts payable supervisor position?
2. need or not salary information in? (because in my country, the salary is so low to compare with Canada minimum wage)

WORK EXPERIENCE VERIFICATION

05th October 2017

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to verify the employment of ABC who worked for XYZ as an accountant position from 18th August 2014 until 15th Feb 2017. She is a full time employee working 40 hours per week.

As an accountant position, her duties are:

- Supervise the work of invoice processing staffs and payment staffs to ensure that they perform correctly and align with company policy and regulation.
- Monitor, record progress related accouting payable frequently such as whether process is aligned with time line, frame work.
- Verify indexing, posting for payment request, invoices, claims and processing payments.
- Review payment proposals that is run by payment staffs and confirm to release payments with determined value date if they are edaquate to ensure payment punctual with exact amount to suppliers.
- Resolve escalated calls and complains of externals, internal and find out properly solutions as soonest.
- Foresee, propose particular payment schedules in holidays to managers, then implement approved schedules to related deparments.
- Generate report daily, weekly, monthly to ensure smooth operation of the department and submit to manager.
- Discuss, assit managers to issue, update new procedure which can be used to guide related departments following.
- Train to joiners to be aware responsibilities and knowledge to perform on systems (SAP, SRM, Eflow).
- Assist internal/external audit, tax authority.
- Provide neccessary administrative or project support to managers.
- Perform others duties and complete special projects, as needed.

Please contact xxx – Email: xxx– Phone number: xxx Ext: xxx if you have any questions or need more information.

Sincerely,
Head of Finance

I shall be very thankful for your expert opinion. Please help me out from this confusion

best regards,
Old Oct 7th 2017, 9:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plz help!! WORK EXPERIENCE VERIFICATION for NOC 1212

The instructions for employment refs are pretty clear, your letter meets most of the requirements but yes, it must include salary information as per the below -

should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company), and

should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;

HTH, and welcome to the forum.
Old Oct 7th 2017, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

thanhhoat8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Plz help!! WORK EXPERIENCE VERIFICATION for NOC 1212

Dear Christmasoompa,

I have other question about immigration. Could u pls help to advise?

I have more than 3 years experience in NOC 1212 for company ABC but i signed the contract basic with XYZ company ( XYZ supply labour service to ABC).

I consider whether these experience could be counted to apply PR? ( Note: I have experience verification from ABC company)

I appreciate if you can advise us best way to solve.

Thanks so much.