COPR and landing

Old Sep 26th 2017, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Sam1970 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default COPR and landing

This question is probably directed to Former Lancestrian 😄
so we just got our ready for visa email (Whoop hoo)all documents sent as not able to upload.
my question is
when we receive the COPR will it be one for each of us or will it be combined...reason I ask is that I will most likely Return to Canada ahead off my husband by a few months ..so I can sort out there and he can sort out here (plus he's staying to support a family member for a short time). Will this be an issue at landing?
TIA ...and sorry if this has been asked prior I could find any related threads

Last edited by Sam1970; Sep 26th 2017 at 8:56 pm. Reason: Spelling 😩
Old Sep 26th 2017, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COPR and landing

Each family member gets their own COPR forms. Principal applicant must land before the others or all at the same time.
You will get 2 x 81/2 x 14 sheets (COPR) and one will have a photo attached. Make sure you check all information is correct prior to arriving. Any mistakes must be pointed out to the Officer on arrival or sent back to IRCC for re-issue if not in a rush to land.
Old Sep 26th 2017, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you ..much appreciated it was as I thought as to individual COPR I'm principle so that's not an issue.Good to know it won't be a problem ...
Old Sep 29th 2017, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

Now we just wait for the COPR ......😄😄😄😄😄 hope it's a quick as bain_1
Old Oct 5th 2017, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

MelVan has a reputation beyond reputeMelVan has a reputation beyond reputeMelVan has a reputation beyond reputeMelVan has a reputation beyond reputeMelVan has a reputation beyond reputeMelVan has a reputation beyond reputeMelVan has a reputation beyond reputeMelVan has a reputation beyond reputeMelVan has a reputation beyond reputeMelVan has a reputation beyond reputeMelVan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Each family member gets their own COPR forms. Principal applicant must land before the others or all at the same time.
You will get 2 x 81/2 x 14 sheets (COPR) and one will have a photo attached. Make sure you check all information is correct prior to arriving. Any mistakes must be pointed out to the Officer on arrival or sent back to IRCC for re-issue if not in a rush to land.
I am bit curious about the paper size of the COPR. It isn't an ISO standard size (eg, A4 / A3 / B3). I compared it against some antique foolscap (from the good old British Imperial size days) I had lying around and it is larger than that. It appears to be <gasp> US legal size paper.

I suppose the reason that Canada has not officially adopted ISO 216 (for paper size) is because of its southern neighbour.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 4:57 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by MelVan
I am bit curious about the paper size of the COPR. It isn't an ISO standard size (eg, A4 / A3 / B3). I compared it against some antique foolscap (from the good old British Imperial size days) I had lying around and it is larger than that. It appears to be <gasp> US legal size paper.

I suppose the reason that Canada has not officially adopted ISO 216 (for paper size) is because of its southern neighbour.

1, In North America, the standard paper sizes are 8.5x11 for letter and 8.5.x 14 for legal. That is the standard pretty well for all business.