Common Law partner

Old Nov 3rd 2017, 1:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Common Law partner

Originally Posted by Linas
Thanks for the link. I have scored 424, not sure how that compares to other candidates.

I can also see how my spouse can give me additional points, which is very useful.
Not bad, the last draw for FSW went down to 438 so you're not too far off that. As long as you don't lose points (i.e. you get older!), then you should get an ITA at some point.

I've just checked, and the last draw for FSW at your points level or below was on May 31st, which went down to 413 points. So 5 months ago, but you should be ok to get an invite at some point at that level IMO.

Good luck.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Nov 3rd 2017 at 1:53 pm.
Old Nov 3rd 2017, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

at 429 you are not far off the recent minimums. Adding a partner in this case would likely increase that to just over the minimums.

I think you have your answer.
Old Nov 3rd 2017, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

Linas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Not bad, the last draw for FSW went down to 438 so you're not too far off that. As long as you don't lose points (i.e. you get older!), then you should get an ITA at some point.

I've just checked, and the last draw for FSW at your points level or below was on May 31st, which went down to 413 points. So 5 months ago, but you should be ok to get an invite at some point at that level IMO.

Good luck.
The 424 I got was considering 1 year older than I actually am right now. My birthday is in 10 months, so if I apply and get lucky soon I will not lose the 5 points. So essentially i now have 429 points and I can see it will be hard to gain more.

Thank you very much for your help!
Old Nov 3rd 2017, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

Linas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Engineer_abroad
at 429 you are not far off the recent minimums. Adding a partner in this case would likely increase that to just over the minimums.

I think you have your answer.
That's good to hear, thanks!