Cleared Interview from Damascus

Old Jan 29th 2001, 2:55 pm
sajid44

I applied for PR through Damascus and cleared the interview and I am back in my country
with medical forms.
Ms. Pigata took the interview I was there along with my wife and my child, she asked 5
questions from me and one from my wife, she is very soft spoken lady, since I applied
in the category of QC Chemist of textile dyeing she asked following questions.

1 What are your job responsibilities 2 How you manage dyeing and how you do color matching
3 Why you want to go to Canada 4 What do you know about the job market in Canada for
Chemist 5 What courses you have taken in your M.Sc. Studies.

The interview last for 30 mins. during which she was constantly type in the computer. Then
She gave me the medical docs. and explain other procedures like Landing fee etc.She also
informed that if every thing goes well, I will get my landing docs. after 6 months.

Abdul Rahim Karachi Pakistan

Old Jan 29th 2001, 5:28 pm
Kevon Alyeen

Hi Adul Rahim, Seems like you passed your interview... Good going! Hopefully you will get
your PR status soon.

Good luck

/Kevon

> I applied for PR through Damascus and cleared the interview and I am back in my country
> with medical forms.
> Ms. Pigata took the interview I was there along with my wife and my child, she asked 5
> questions from me and one from my wife, she is very soft spoken lady, since I
> applied in the category of QC Chemist of textile dyeing she asked following
> questions.
>
> 1 What are your job responsibilities 2 How you manage dyeing and how you do color
> matching 3 Why you want to go to Canada 4 What do you know about the job market in
> Canada for Chemist 5 What courses you have taken in your M.Sc. Studies.
>
> The interview last for 30 mins. during which she was constantly type in the computer.
> Then She gave me the medical docs. and explain other procedures like Landing fee etc.She
> also informed that if every thing goes well, I will get my landing docs. after 6 months.
>
> Abdul Rahim Karachi Pakistan
>
>