Citzenship Test

Old Aug 29th 2015, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

marknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nice
Default Citzenship Test

Hi I have my citizenship test next week and im starting to panic-I was reading online about others tests and some talked about having to know every single date for canada wide since 1867-- Any ideas. I have been doing the sample online tests and reading the book and on the online practice im getting 95-100%. Is there anything i have to know?. what else should i expect on test day. I live in Kitchener Ontario

Thanks
Old Aug 29th 2015, 3:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citzenship Test

Originally Posted by marknh
Hi I have my citizenship test next week and im starting to panic-I was reading online about others tests and some talked about having to know every single date for canada wide since 1867-- Any ideas. I have been doing the sample online tests and reading the book and on the online practice im getting 95-100%. Is there anything i have to know?. what else should i expect on test day. I live in Kitchener Ontario

Thanks
Carry on doing what you are doing and you will be fine. Not studying causes problems.
Old Aug 31st 2015, 4:09 am
BE Enthusiast

nativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to behold

Each of us only had one question about dates, so as long as you have read the book you'll be fine. Good luck!

Last edited by nativenewyorker; Aug 31st 2015 at 4:11 am. Reason: spelling
Old Aug 31st 2015, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

neill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
It's multiple choice. I.e. it's extremely easy to work out most answers based on common sense and a quick skim through the book.

At least it was in 2007.
Old Aug 31st 2015, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

paw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond repute

My wife did hardly any studying only reading the book twice and got 100% (so did I but I did loads more studying)

Relax its not difficult if you have a good grasp of English (or French). In our group from what I could hear those that failed didn't really have have the best English skills.
Old Sep 1st 2015, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Location: originally from Portchester, Nr Fareham UK now Braeside, nr Arnprior, Ontario and loving it!
Martian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant future

Thanks
We did our test last week. We did online tests and read through the book a lot. I knew pretty much every date and person! Unfortunately you don't know what your questions will be so you need to know it all. My husband had a couple of questions that he hadn't read about but as he had studied he knew all the others confidently. It is worth the time studying because you want to be able to be completely sure of at least 15 to pass. Just because its multiple choice, doesn't mean you can necessarily guess the answer. Sounds like you are doing everything to study so you will be fine, Good Luck.
Old Sep 2nd 2015, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

marknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nicemarknh is just really nice

so i had my test and my interview today and passed. I cannot tell you how happy i am.. I am going to the oath ceremony on the 1st Oct... Then time for the passport...

Thanks
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

AllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of light

We'll done.

We took our test on 18th June and are still waiting for the invite to the ceremony/oath letter to arrive.