Citizenship Test / Interview

Old Sep 16th 2017, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

spud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Citizenship Test / Interview

Just a quick question regarding my Citizenship Test / Interview next week, i have done so many online tests and read the Discover Canada study guide at least ten times, I think I am ready but I note from the invite it states 'bring all your documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the documents checklist in the citizenship application form).
Do I assume that means the language evidence, eg certificates I photocopied and sent not everything on the list eg more photos, presence calculator ect. They ask separately for Passport and PR Card, I think I am just getting stressed and reading more into this than I need to, can someone put my mind at rest and confirm, just the language evidence, also my wife is now reading other books to prepare, there is no need, is there?
Old Sep 16th 2017, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship Test / Interview

You must take your passport(s)/landing doc and PRC (if you have) even to the test / interview. The interviewer went through my passport page by page. Definitely your (original) language evidence. Take a copy of the PP calculator so that if you get asked about trips you have the info you submitted to hand. I took all the originals of what I had submitted to be absolutely sure I had whatever was needed. People get asked different things. You don't know what will come up for you. Maybe not so much or maybe a lot.

Last edited by Snowy560; Sep 16th 2017 at 8:57 pm.
Old Sep 16th 2017, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

spud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Snowy! It asks for Passports and PRC landing Doc specifically but as the document checklist for the pack I sent lists everything, the request for what to bring to the interview / test seems too much! Do they really need more photos and calculator and address history and all your last three year tax returns!
Old Sep 16th 2017, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just telling you that I took everything I had submitted but not new photos. You must do what you feel is right.