Canadian Immigration.

Old Feb 19th 2001, 2:14 am
Faisal Shakeel, Syed

Hello Everyone. I am working CA - USA as a System Analyst on H1-B visa, I would like to
apply for canadian immigration, I would like to know which one is the fastest processing
centre and how much time does it will takes.

--

Syed Faisal Shakeel, Phone : (559) 432-6992 E-Mail : [email protected]

Old Feb 19th 2001, 2:24 am
Andrew Miller

If you are currently residing in the US then you should apply through Buffalo. Shopping
around for "fastest processing centre" is fruitless - applying through any visa post from
outside it's jurisdiction will only prolong the process, as all applications from outside
particular visa post jurisdiction must be consulted with visa post responsible for
applicant's country of residence as well as all supporting documents will have to be
verified there.

The time for processing your application will depend from several factors - your
nationality, countries of current and previous residence, how strong is your case and if
you will be required to attend the interview, just to mentions few of them. It may take
anywhere from 8 months to 24+ months.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending an email)

> Hello Everyone. I am working CA - USA as a System Analyst on H1-B visa, I would like to
> apply for canadian immigration, I would like to know which one is the fastest processing
> centre and how much time does it will takes.
>
> --
>
>
> Syed Faisal Shakeel, Phone : (559) 432-6992 E-Mail : [email protected]