Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

CAN SOMEONE SOMEWHERE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEIR RMP CHECK LOOKED LIKE!

CAN SOMEONE SOMEWHERE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEIR RMP CHECK LOOKED LIKE!

Old May 20th 2008, 6:18 pm

Mrs Miggins is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CAN SOMEONE SOMEWHERE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEIR RMP CHECK LOOKED LIKE!

I think we have got the wrong thing, we applied to Glasgow, asked specifically for an RMP check, but all it says is conduct exemplary. There is no mention anywhere of RMP/ criminal record while serving - nothing!

Please gimme a hand here, we are nearly at the end of this bloody nightmare!

Mrs M xxx
Old May 20th 2008, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CAN SOMEONE SOMEWHERE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEIR RMP CHECK LOOKED LIKE!

Originally Posted by Mrs Miggins
I think we have got the wrong thing, we applied to Glasgow, asked specifically for an RMP check, but all it says is conduct exemplary. There is no mention anywhere of RMP/ criminal record while serving - nothing!

Please gimme a hand here, we are nearly at the end of this bloody nightmare!

Mrs M xxx
What is an RMP check???
Old May 20th 2008, 8:49 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CAN SOMEONE SOMEWHERE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEIR RMP CHECK LOOKED LIKE!

military police I believe
Old May 20th 2008, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

What Limits has a brilliant futureWhat Limits has a brilliant futureWhat Limits has a brilliant futureWhat Limits has a brilliant futureWhat Limits has a brilliant futureWhat Limits has a brilliant future

Have a look in the Police Checks for UK Applicants thread for some useful information.
Old May 21st 2008, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

loggie is on a distinguished road

Hey Mrs M, my RMP checks looked virtually the same as the PNC Civil Checks. They have are on light blue paper with a bold blue stripe top and bottom. Hope this helps.

Loggie
Old May 21st 2008, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

loggie is on a distinguished road

Hi again, I forgot to ask you if you had requested your RMP check from the address I posted the other week?

Data Protection Officer
CCRIO
Service Police Crime Bureau
Bldg 143,
Southwick Park
FAREHAM
PO17 6EJ

All I did was to provide the usual Name Rank Number etc and if I remember rightly it came fairly quickly.

I hope this helps.

Loggie
Old May 21st 2008, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

happy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud of

I can confirm the address underneath is the one for all RMP checks or any other Service Police checks (RN & RAF). There is no charge whatsoever and they will return the check within 2 weeks. If only NSY was as cheap & effecient! You will need to provide your number, rank at time of discharge and full name.

Data Protection Officer
Service Police Crime Bureau
Bldg 143,
Bassett Wilson Building
Southwick Park
FAREHAM
PO17 6EJ

HH
Old May 21st 2008, 5:12 am

Bollox. The idiots have given me the wrong thing. But after listening to their **** ups for the last 10 years, why am I not shocked!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone that makes life easy now, and now I know what I need to do next.................right, now off to do what I gotta do!

All the best and thanks again
Mrs M xxxx
Old May 21st 2008, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Can confirm the address above as I have just sent my requests in....you could add PP24 after Basset Wilson Bldg to have the correct Postal Point if you wanna be a real spotter.

If your still serving send a copy of your ID card if not don't worry just your service details will suffice.

Spoke to them on the phone last week and they were excellent about it.

Cheers Dave
Old May 21st 2008, 2:14 pm

is it possible to get their phone number and I will call and see if they will except a fax?

Thanks
Mrs Miggins xx
Old May 21st 2008, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

is it possible to get their phone number and I will call and see if they will except a fax?

Thanks
Mrs Miggins xx
Back home now...yes Weds & Fri are 1600 knock off..it's a hard job but someones got to do it!!

Have the name & number at work as I got it off the Intranet so if you can wait till then will PM you it morrow...not that there will be anyone there now anyway.

Let me know if you still need it or if your already sorted.

Cheers
Old May 21st 2008, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

happy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud of

The fax for the Discloure and Vetting Dept who do all the checks is 023 9228 4399.

HH

Thanks
Mrs Miggins xx