Bunac to PR?

Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:08 pm
UK2MB

NYC2UK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bunac to PR?

HELPPPP!!!

I am a british citizen I am planining about going to canada for few months to do some work, I am thinking about getting the 12 months open work permit from BUNAC but I am don't know where to start cuz I am going to start my MBA in January 2009. Can anyone give advice if I come to canada with open work permit before the work permit expire can change my status to be a permanent resident without leaving canada? Any advice will be appreciated.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bunac to PR?

I've moved this post from the "Quick Immigration Guide" sticky and started a thread for you. You'll get better responses that way. Oh, and welcome to BE
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:52 pm
UK2MB

Thumbs up Re: Bunac to PR?

Thanks for the reply Biiiink

Can you give me your personals opinion about BUNAC to PR.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NYC2UK

Afraid not, I don't know much about Bunac or skilled worker PR Someone'll be along soon who can help though.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:58 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by NYC2UK

1. Non student Bunacs are over for this year.
2. Once you have the open work permit, you are going to have to find an employer who is willing to obtain a Labour Market Opinion so that you are able to extend your work permit.
3. Depending on the processing time, once you apply for PR status through either London or Buffalo (if you are admitted for a year) you will have to have Work permit when you apply, valid for a year and be on that WP when you "land"
4. That also depends on whether you qualify or not.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:05 am
UK2MB

I am a student I am taking a brake for study before I start my MBA again in 2009. Do u think I can get student BUNAC for this year.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:23 am
Calgary Sept 2008

Silverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really nice

If I were you i'd take a look at the website. www.bunac.com/uk you will find the answers on there. As for the PR situation I think what PMM said is correct. Maybe you should take a read of the Wiki( on the blue bar at the top of the page ) that wil probably answer most of your questions.