Is buffalo is slow this year

Old Jan 29th 2001, 5:46 pm
amana32

I applied in the first week of Sept got AOR in Oct last week. Still waiting for
interview/interview waiver. Anyone out there who has applied around the same time when I
did.. please share the status of your application.

Aman.

Old Jan 29th 2001, 6:12 pm
Alex

Sept 29, 2000 - application received at Buffalo mid-Nov, 2000 - got AOR Jan 22, 2001 - got
interview waiver and medical exam forms

Btw, end of Nov 2000 I faxed them a change of address form and they updated my file, that
is regarding some earlier posts in this group about CIC failing to update addresses.

Buffalo has an 800 phone number now and they say on their website "you are invited to
call" with general inquiries and inquiries regarding the status of your application.

Alex

[email protected] wrote:
>
> I applied in the first week of Sept got AOR in Oct last week. Still waiting for
> interview/interview waiver. Anyone out there who has applied around the same time when I
> did.. please share the status of your application.
>
> Aman.

Old Jan 29th 2001, 7:09 pm
WebImmigration.Com

Dear Aman:

It generally takes approximately 4 to 16 weeks to receive an Assessment Letter from CIC,
from the date of receipt of your AOR.

Yours truly, Ingrid Y. Chen, B.A., LL.B.

> I applied in the first week of Sept got AOR in Oct last week. Still waiting for
> interview/interview waiver. Anyone out there who has applied around the same time when I
> did.. please share the status of your application.
>
> Aman.

Old Jan 29th 2001, 8:12 pm
MGodeva

Could you tell us the 800 number? Thanks

Old Jan 30th 2001, 2:30 am
Davis Eric

Hi,

Will calling that number asking about the status delay the whole process?

Davis

In article <[email protected]>,

> Sept 29, 2000 - application received at Buffalo mid-Nov, 2000 - got AOR Jan 22, 2001 -
> got interview waiver and medical exam forms
>
> Btw, end of Nov 2000 I faxed them a change of address form and they updated my file,
> that is regarding some earlier posts in this group about CIC failing to update
> addresses.
>
> Buffalo has an 800 phone number now and they say on their website "you are invited to
> call" with general inquiries and inquiries regarding
the
> status of your application.
>
> Alex
>
> [email protected] wrote:
> >
> > I applied in the first week of Sept got AOR in Oct last week. Still waiting for
> > interview/interview waiver. Anyone out there who has applied around the same time when
> > I did.. please share the status of your application.
> >
> > Aman.
> >

>

--
I do not feel shameful if I was and am an idiot; I will feel shameful if I haven't
realized it. --Myself

Old Jan 30th 2001, 4:12 pm
Alex

800 992 7037

MGodeva wrote:
>
> Could you tell us the 800 number? Thanks