Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Bad news from Buffalo, quick check your application

Bad news from Buffalo, quick check your application

Old Aug 11th 2005, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

CanadaMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Bad news from Buffalo, quick check your application

Buffalo office informed me that they are waiting for my education Canadian documents to finish my application.

Guess WHAT? I never have any education Canadian documents. I have education documents from USA & Jordan ONLY.

This is the second mistake, I found in the Buffalo database. I have a copy of my application in my file and I have no idea, where Buffalo office come up with my education Canadian documents story.

So everyone, Please call, e-mail, fax, mail Buffalo office right now and check your application. Who know what information wrong you have in your file?

Any recommendation is to check why my file information in Buffalo with my information that I submitted on my application? Please help

Last edited by CanadaMan; Aug 11th 2005 at 4:26 pm.
Old Aug 11th 2005, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

Question Re: Bad news from Buffalo, quick check your application

Anyone has similar case ????????????????
Old Aug 11th 2005, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

RAVI10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bad news from Buffalo, quick check your application

Mine is Correct!!.
Old Aug 11th 2005, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

I would suggest you send them a fax/letter explaining your case, that should -hopefully- correct the mistake but have not you considered that they ment your jordanian education?

Last edited by Ibraheem; Aug 11th 2005 at 5:16 pm.
Old Aug 11th 2005, 5:39 pm
London, UK

newlooks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CanadaMan
Buffalo office informed me that they are waiting for my education Canadian documents to finish my application.

Guess WHAT? I never have any education Canadian documents. I have education documents from USA & Jordan ONLY.

This is the second mistake, I found in the Buffalo database. I have a copy of my application in my file and I have no idea, where Buffalo office come up with my education Canadian documents story.

So everyone, Please call, e-mail, fax, mail Buffalo office right now and check your application. Who know what information wrong you have in your file?

Any recommendation is to check why my file information in Buffalo with my information that I submitted on my application? Please help

Hi,

How did u contact buffalo? Did u call CHC

newlooks
Old Aug 11th 2005, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Just send Fax or letter. I do not think you can reach them by phone.

Good Luck
Old Aug 11th 2005, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Ibraheem,

NO, The message from buffalo says my education Canadian documents.

why you rank my post is bad. I am warring the people to check their files instead to wait for long time and there are mistakes in their files.

I hope you are OK with that.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

netkit is an unknown quantity at this point

waht is ur education level means on which you applied for immigration . make it conferm that it is not regulated in canada. may be they r asking for evaluation
Originally Posted by CanadaMan