Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Atlantic immigration pilot program TWP from UK

Atlantic immigration pilot program TWP from UK

Old Jan 14th 2018, 2:02 pm
Account Closed

TheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really nice
Default Atlantic immigration pilot program TWP from UK

Hi, To all the experts in the forum, I would really appreciate your help.

I’m now ready to apply for my TWP under the AIPP but I’m trying to find out what visa type my wife and kids need to apply for. My TWP application must be done by paper and sent to London for processing. All applications are sent together I know that part. I’m reading so much I’ve got myself totally confused so I thought I would come on here to see if anyone to point me in the right direction. Many thanks
Old Jan 14th 2018, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Atlantic immigration pilot program TWP from UK

Read this link
http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...-pilot-907246/
Old Jan 14th 2018, 2:20 pm
Account Closed

TheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really nice

[QUOTE=Former Lancastrian;12418589]Read this link

Thanks Lancastrian, I’ve received my job offer, my employer has submitted the endorsement application and it’s been approved from the province. They have provided me the authority to apply for my TWP on the application I do need to put my family’s details and confirm they are coming out to Canada with me but it does go onto say each family member needs to complete and submit their own application, which are all to be submitted along with mine. This is the part where I’m lost?
Old Feb 14th 2018, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

neeraj is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi TheNorms , I am also ready to submit my TWP under AIPP. Have you got approved your TWP yet ? if approved , what was the processing time. Any chance, Could you please help me with check list for TWP , I need to send my documents from Ireland to London.
Thank you in advance.
Old Feb 14th 2018, 6:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by neeraj
Hi TheNorms , I am also ready to submit my TWP under AIPP. Have you got approved your TWP yet ? if approved , what was the processing time. Any chance, Could you please help me with check list for TWP , I need to send my documents from Ireland to London.
Thank you in advance.
Hi, I will send you a PM
Old Feb 14th 2018, 7:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheNorms
Hi, I will send you a PM
Please just post the checklist on the forum, neeraj doesn't have access to the PM system yet & it may well be of use to others in the future.

Thx.
Old Feb 14th 2018, 7:39 pm
Account Closed

Thank you in advance.
Hadn’t realised you can’t receive PM’s yet. This is all the links from the CIC website, they have specific forms for the AIPP links below. Please look at the Visa office instruction as you may need to submit other documents other than stated on the TWP check list. Also you need to Register for a GCKey so you can link your paper application to your account once it’s submitted to London so you can receive updates and pay your fees. If you need anything else just say and I will try to help.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5653e.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/atlantic-work.asp?countrySelect=GB#application

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
Old Feb 14th 2018, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

Thank You so much TheNorms
Old Feb 14th 2018, 7:53 pm
Account Closed

Thank You so much TheNorms
That’s ok, glad I can help wherever I can. what province are you going to? I’m off to PEI
Old Feb 14th 2018, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

New Glasgow, NS
Old Feb 14th 2018, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

@TheNorms , How about the processing time under AIPP , From Ireland its showing 4 weeks in official website. But, I heard from one of my friend they were issued in one week. How about you , how long it took for you ?
Old Feb 15th 2018, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

supergino9 has a reputation beyond reputesupergino9 has a reputation beyond reputesupergino9 has a reputation beyond reputesupergino9 has a reputation beyond reputesupergino9 has a reputation beyond reputesupergino9 has a reputation beyond reputesupergino9 has a reputation beyond reputesupergino9 has a reputation beyond reputesupergino9 has a reputation beyond reputesupergino9 has a reputation beyond reputesupergino9 has a reputation beyond repute

@TheNorms , How about the processing time under AIPP , From Ireland its showing 4 weeks in official website. But, I heard from one of my friend they were issued in one week. How about you , how long it took for you ?
For WP I received approved email after 3 days and after 5 days get mail from them.
Old Feb 15th 2018, 2:48 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by supergino9
For WP I received approved email after 3 days and after 5 days get mail from them.
That’s really fast, I am hoping to get my WP off in the next few day. I’m having to deal with delays on Canada side. My employer has recruited a company to deal with everything!, they are very slow 😩 So dam frustrating considering my employer wants me over in the next couple of weeks that’s not going to happen. Supergino9 what was the advertised processing time when you submitted yours. Cheers
Old Feb 15th 2018, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

Hi, Supergino9 .wow, it's super fast. Thank you for the replay. Hopefully, it will be the same as my file too. I posted my file today.
Old Feb 15th 2018, 7:38 pm
Account Closed

Hi, Supergino9 .wow, it's super fast. Thank you for the replay. Hopefully, it will be the same as my file too. I posted my file today.
Neeraj keep us updated on the time it takes, fingers crossed it’s quick.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.