Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Applying for a Working Visa extension- less than 30 days

Applying for a Working Visa extension- less than 30 days

Old Feb 14th 2018, 4:21 am
Just Joined

Hami3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Applying for a Working Visa extension- less than 30 days

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask whether it was still possible to apply for an extension for my working holiday visa that is set to expire in less than 30 days?

I just wanted to know if it was ok to work during the time it took for my decision to come back?

Thank you all again in advance
Old Feb 14th 2018, 5:03 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applying for a Working Visa extension- less than 30 days

Hi

Originally Posted by Hami3
Hi all,

Just wanted to ask whether it was still possible to apply for an extension for my working holiday visa that is set to expire in less than 30 days?

I just wanted to know if it was ok to work during the time it took for my decision to come back?

Thank you all again in advance
1. You can't extend IEC working holiday visas. No, you must stop work when you IEC expires. There is no implied status for IEC. Read the wiki above on implied status.