Application Format

Old Sep 23rd 2015, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

English Timbit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Application Format

Hello all,

Just a short question, please excuse it's simplicity - does anyone know if the application must be printed single sided? I know a lot of official documents should be, but can't see any clarification on this.

Many thanks

ET
Old Sep 24th 2015, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application Format

I have no idea whether there are official guidelines on this; personally I'd print single-sided.
Old Sep 24th 2015, 2:10 pm
Just Joined

TVonk is an unknown quantity at this point

I have printed out my application today and have done double sided. I couldn't find any guidelines suggesting otherwise
Old Sep 24th 2015, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

Perfect! I didn't think there was!

Thanks
Old Sep 24th 2015, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Shirtback. You want to present CIC with an application that is easy to read and to navigate. It seems to me that, in the context of these kinds of applications, forms etc. single sided is more likely to achieve that.

S

Last edited by Snowy560; Sep 24th 2015 at 8:07 pm.
Old Sep 24th 2015, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

bc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Snowy560
I agree with Shirtback. You want to present CIC with an application that is easy to read and to navigate. It seems to me that, in the context of these kinds of applications, forms etc. single sided is more likely to achieve that.

S
I would agree with this - the application is going to read by a human and it makes their lives easier if it's single sided. Not suggesting that they would refuse an application for this reason, mind you.
Old Sep 25th 2015, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

Great, thanks for your help and the peace of mind,

Have a great weekend

ET