2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Aug 5th 2009, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

Originally Posted by T-Pot
Coffeepot!

Any news yet??????
No nothing awww thanks for thinking of us
Old Aug 5th 2009, 11:30 am
BE gremlin

T-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of light

Oh s'ok

I'm still at that excited 'can't wait' stage so just trying to spread some of it around before I drive my poor OH bonkers

If anyone out there needs a mad woman to hyperventilate on their behalf because they've just got too jaded to care anymore - give me a shout

Last edited by T-Pot; Aug 5th 2009 at 11:32 am. Reason: too many rofl's
Old Aug 5th 2009, 11:56 am
Just Joined

Natalieb207 has a brilliant futureNatalieb207 has a brilliant futureNatalieb207 has a brilliant futureNatalieb207 has a brilliant futureNatalieb207 has a brilliant futureNatalieb207 has a brilliant future

My AOR was July 2007 still not got a letter. Fingers crossed something will appear through the letterbox shortly.
Old Aug 5th 2009, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Natalieb207
My AOR was July 2007 still not got a letter. Fingers crossed something will appear through the letterbox shortly.
I wouldn't be worried, they are still sending letters out for July, could be another month or two yet.
Old Aug 5th 2009, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Oh s'ok

I'm still at that excited 'can't wait' stage so just trying to spread some of it around before I drive my poor OH bonkers

If anyone out there needs a mad woman to hyperventilate on their behalf because they've just got too jaded to care anymore - give me a shout
I'd settle down a bit, you probably have at least 8 months to wait until doc requests, and well over a year until you get a visa.
Old Aug 5th 2009, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bodgerx
I'd settle down a bit, you probably have at least 8 months to wait until doc requests, and well over a year until you get a visa.
Aww let her be hyper if she wants pleased someone is
Old Aug 5th 2009, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Coffeepot

Just in case CIC actually read any of this sites post,

I have always had the greatest respect for Canadians, especially those with the power to turn my life upside down
I can send brownies with my update letter, i make the best in town
Old Aug 7th 2009, 10:30 am
BE gremlin

T-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Coffeepot, will attempt to curb my enthusiasm. Anyway OH just tuts and rolls his eyes now if I mention even a whif of the 'C' word so it's nice to have somewhere to talkabout it!
Old Aug 8th 2009, 2:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thank you Coffeepot, will attempt to curb my enthusiasm. Anyway OH just tuts and rolls his eyes now if I mention even a whif of the 'C' word so it's nice to have somewhere to talkabout it!
I know what you mean, it sort of goes in waves with us now it seems further away than ever from happening, so i tend to focus on other stuff for now,

Good news on the house front though we should be finished with renos to put it on the market at the end of the month, those that know me and on Face book know what we have been through, what an awful year with all this building work, we started another builder on thurs and he is even working today to help us get it finished, so far so good, have a carpenter from France starting monday if he shows ???????

Still no word about update still we will wait and see what the next few weeks bring, one thing i realise is they will get round to us when they are ready and not before,
Old Aug 8th 2009, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

goodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant future

I know what you mean, it sort of goes in waves with us now it seems further away than ever from happening, so i tend to focus on other stuff for now,

Good news on the house front though we should be finished with renos to put it on the market at the end of the month, those that know me and on Face book know what we have been through, what an awful year with all this building work, we started another builder on thurs and he is even working today to help us get it finished, so far so good, have a carpenter from France starting monday if he shows ???????

Still no word about update still we will wait and see what the next few weeks bring, one thing i realise is they will get round to us when they are ready and not before,
meant to post here, but we received our updated documents request a couple of days ago and we were AOR july 2007. i htought it would never arrive and now it's here it is panic stations trying to gather things from past employers!!
Old Aug 8th 2009, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

goodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant future

sorry, didn't mean to quote that last post!
Old Aug 8th 2009, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by goodpikey
sorry, didn't mean to quote that last post!
I will let you off congrats on getting yours
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

I will let you off congrats on getting yours
Any news coffeepot?
Old Aug 12th 2009, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

We got our AOR in November. Haven't heard a thing and I don't suppose we will until next year now.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 10:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by bodgerx
Any news coffeepot?
Zilch im sorry to say, probably using our application for swatting the wasps

hope they haven't put us at the bottom of the pile now for asking

Thanks bodgerx xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.