Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Aug 18th 2014, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

BenBuzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Hey guys, looking for some more MPNP application help if possible!

I thought my application was pretty much done, I thought I'd uploaded everything I needed, but I've gotten to the end and they want both certificates AND transcripts from all of my education. This isn't a problem with my university degree because I was given both of those. But in regards to GCSE's and A-Levels, I was only ever given the final certificate with my grades on! What the heck do I do?!
Old Aug 19th 2014, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Just upload those with an explanation note....you will be alright.

Originally Posted by BenBuzz
Hey guys, looking for some more MPNP application help if possible!

I thought my application was pretty much done, I thought I'd uploaded everything I needed, but I've gotten to the end and they want both certificates AND transcripts from all of my education. This isn't a problem with my university degree because I was given both of those. But in regards to GCSE's and A-Levels, I was only ever given the final certificate with my grades on! What the heck do I do?!
Old Aug 27th 2014, 9:44 am
Just Joined

missfaye is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! A question for those who have done their EVs in Morden/ Manitoba - approximately how much money should one bring for a 9 day stay there just for food and misc (gas) as I've booked a car for the visit.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
Bengphilippines, find my posts from May, i've described in details my exploratory visit and interview.
Also, read this whole trhread, there are many useful informations.
Hi LaLuna,

Kindly would like to ask if you could give me an idea of how much money I should bring for a 9 day exploratory visit apart from the cost of accommodation.

Thank you.

Last edited by Siouxie; Aug 28th 2014 at 5:45 am. Reason: merged 2 posts
Old Aug 27th 2014, 10:26 am
Just Joined

lexismorden is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by missfaye
Hello! A question for those who have done their EVs in Morden/ Manitoba - approximately how much money should one bring for a 9 day stay there just for food and misc (gas) as I've booked a car for the visit.

Thank you!
Well, I carried 2,500CAD only and it was more than enough. I stayed at winnipeg for 2 nights.7 days morden.
Old Aug 28th 2014, 7:10 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lexismorden
Well, I carried 2,500CAD only and it was more than enough. I stayed at winnipeg for 2 nights.7 days morden.
Thanks @ lexismorden!

Last edited by missfaye; Aug 28th 2014 at 7:20 am.
Old Aug 28th 2014, 7:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lexismorden
Hi La_Luna: I am also checking with the others on how the progress of their MPNP application after getting Invitation letter during EV especially to those who got Job offer. BTW, my timeline are as follows:

Skype Interview: April 2013
Invitation Letter (to conduct EV) - April 2013

Application for TRV has been delayed for so many months due to prior commitments.

TRV Applied - February 2014 (as we need Visa to travel )
TRV approval - February 2014
IELTS exam - May (1st week)
IELTS result - after 21 days

EV - June 2014 ( received the following during EV: job offer letter and invitation letter)

MPNP application - July 2014
Status - as of today (August 17) - assessment pending

So status will change only after 4-6 months ( based on the previous forum)

Furthermore, we might apply working permit after getting LOA yet I am not that so familiar with the procedures on how to obtain such kind of permit. ( I will research later)

Finally, I hope you can get your LOA soon. : fingerscrossed:
Hi lexismorden, if I may ask, what is your field of work? thanks.
Old Aug 28th 2014, 7:53 am
Just Joined

lexismorden is an unknown quantity at this point

Engr.
Old Aug 28th 2014, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Boogler is an unknown quantity at this point

The COPR has arrived!!

It's been a long journey getting to this point but the result has made it all worthwhile

Just want to say a big thanks to all the contributors on this forum, and hope all of you still going through the process get your COPR's very soon!
Old Aug 28th 2014, 11:07 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boogler
The COPR has arrived!!

It's been a long journey getting to this point but the result has made it all worthwhile

Just want to say a big thanks to all the contributors on this forum, and hope all of you still going through the process get your COPR's very soon!
Woohoooo! Congrats!!

Old Aug 29th 2014, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

Belinzooni is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Boogler!
Really happy for you. Truly the result is worthwhile. Enjoy the feelings!
Old Aug 29th 2014, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

The COPR has arrived!!

Congrats Boogler.

Wishing you all the best...
Old Aug 29th 2014, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

The COPR has arrived!!

Congrats Boogler!!. This is good news.
Old Aug 30th 2014, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

wannalivemb is an unknown quantity at this point

The COPR has arrived!!

Congrats give us news once you land in Manitoba !
Old Aug 31st 2014, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Boogler is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone, I've still got a big grin on my face from the good news
Old Sep 2nd 2014, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

Belinzooni is an unknown quantity at this point

Forumites,

Please rejoice along with me with this hymn because I received my PPP now:

My hope is built on nothing less,
Than Jesus blood and righteousness,
I dare trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus name,
On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking and...

I have always hoped for the best, I have kept faith that it will end well.I sincerely thank all you here wonderful and supportive people, You were there between thick and thin. It is my prayer that we will all receive good updates concerning our respective applications IJN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.