LMO processing times 2013

Old May 27th 2013, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Welsh Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LMO processing times 2013

I've been waiting since April 11th for my name to be added to a companies pre approved LMO. I'm giving it till the end of the week, if no news I'm going to have to turn the job down.
Old May 27th 2013, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

yoyoyo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Welsh Sparky
I've been waiting since April 11th for my name to be added to a companies pre approved LMO. I'm giving it till the end of the week, if no news I'm going to have to turn the job down.
wow, in which province is that??? I thought this process should take a week.

I am waiting for LMO in BC since Mar 28th...
Old May 27th 2013, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by yoyoyo
wow, in which province is that??? I thought this process should take a week.

I am waiting for LMO in BC since Mar 28th...
Alberta. The wait is mega annoying
Old May 27th 2013, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Alberta. The wait is mega annoying
I think most people, such as myself, would rather pay a fee, like 500 bucks or so, to get this processed in a week, which is more than enough time to read a few papers and take a decision.

We, the productive people, have to get things done already
Old May 28th 2013, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

charlotte-in-limbo is an unknown quantity at this point

I think most people, such as myself, would rather pay a fee, like 500 bucks or so, to get this processed in a week, which is more than enough time to read a few papers and take a decision.

Although I am frustrated at the 'not knowing' part, I am pleased all applications are checked throughly. In the way the world is going, I want to know my family and other people too, are safe in walking down the street. You can't blame them for screening applicants throughly, the UK should take a leaf out of their book and learn something about immigration.
Old May 28th 2013, 8:16 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charlotte-in-limbo
You can't blame them for screening applicants throughly, the UK should take a leaf out of their book and learn something about immigration.
You are aware that it's just as hard for a Canadian to move to the UK as it is for you to move there?
Old May 28th 2013, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

charlotte-in-limbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, but anyone can be a terrorist or a drug dealer can't they, and if there's no record of a Canadian in Canada how do they know who they're letting back in? Yes it's very frustrating, and if I was a Canadian I would be spitting feathers, but they're protecting their four walls, can't blame them with the way the world is going/gone.
Old May 28th 2013, 9:52 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charlotte-in-limbo
Yep, but anyone can be a terrorist or a drug dealer can't they, and if there's no record of a Canadian in Canada how do they know who they're letting back in? Yes it's very frustrating, and if I was a Canadian I would be spitting feathers, but they're protecting their four walls, can't blame them with the way the world is going/gone.
The UK does exactly the same checks. Any Canadian moving to the UK would also have to provide police certs and undergo background checks etc.
Old May 28th 2013, 10:08 am
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Id pay 500 dollars to know fairly quickly the response, its not great being in limbo
Old May 29th 2013, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

saskaworker is an unknown quantity at this point

A little update for today, my boss received some documents that he need to fill out, just it's more stuff. Well at least I know that they are working on my papers. This is the week number 13 for me.
Old May 29th 2013, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by saskaworker
A little update for today, my boss received some documents that he need to fill out, just it's more stuff. Well at least I know that they are working on my papers. This is the week number 13 for me.
I don't know if I congratulate you or if we should cry together
Old May 29th 2013, 5:07 pm
Just Joined

UriR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by saskaworker
Same story for me, couple days ago employer had to fill more additional forms, this is in order to start the evaluation/investigation. Process started mid March... (BC office)
Old May 29th 2013, 5:50 pm

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UriR
Same story for me, couple days ago employer had to fill more additional forms, this is in order to start the evaluation/investigation. Process started mid March... (BC office)
I suppose least you have heard something
Old May 29th 2013, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

My name was finally added to the LMO yesterday. I fly out Saturday
Old May 29th 2013, 7:28 pm

My name was finally added to the LMO yesterday. I fly out Saturday
Congrats and good luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.