International Experience Canada

Old Feb 1st 2013, 3:29 pm

salmonfella is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Hahah good one:P
Old Feb 1st 2013, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by flo-bee
Maybe that's why ours didn't open? They were so overwhelmed with the amount of applicants, their server couldn't handle it. I'm thinking, as soon as the Irish places are filled up (or slow down) ours will then open.
Or it might be that they're overwhelmed with trying to process the Irish ones, and so they decided to delay opening the UK program? (or they were worried that the same thing might happen with the UK program, in which case they would have been completely swamped)
Old Feb 1st 2013, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

onyourradar is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe once they all go ours can finally open and I won't feel so DP lol
Old Feb 1st 2013, 3:37 pm

well its 600 now mate i say ours will deffo be gone by taday
Old Feb 1st 2013, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

haidub is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello!

I'm new to this, came across it googling why the iec visas were not open.
This is my first year travelling and applying for a visa, so it's a bit nerve racking!

Anyone travelling to Vancouver?
Old Feb 1st 2013, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

lukedparker is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello its my 1st year doing this and iv not got a scanner so im going to have to use a family members. How quickly do u think the places will go as i work funny hours so i might not be at home when the iec opens?
Old Feb 1st 2013, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Dandaman1 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kangoolari
Or it might be that they're overwhelmed with trying to process the Irish ones, and so they decided to delay opening the UK program? (or they were worried that the same thing might happen with the UK program, in which case they would have been completely swamped)
This sounds like a logical explanation, and hopefully true. When the storm of Irish applicants settle, hopefully ours will open
Old Feb 1st 2013, 4:00 pm

well mate our Irish one is nealy gone in 3 days so surely yer would go quicker i don't really no yer not as bad economic wise as us so maybe yer will last longer
Old Feb 1st 2013, 4:09 pm
Never Live to Regret

staceyhall71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
If you have lived in a country that has changed its name or status, the police certificate should come from the current national authorities of that country as specified on our website. If you are unable to obtain a police certificate from a country because you are a refugee from that country or for any other reasons, please provide a written explanation.
If serving with HM Forces UK enquire about getting a certificate from the Royal Military Police
Apply to: Crime/Intelligence Controller
CCRIO RMP
Roussillon Bks
Chichester
West Sussex
PO19 6BL

Fax: 01243 534340
If that doesnt work try this one
Ex-serving members of the British military can obtain a certificate of non-conviction which covers time spent in the services overseas and in the UK. Applications should be made in writing to the address given below.
Criminal Justice Office
Service Police Crime Bureau
Bassett-Wilson Bldg
Southwick Park
Fareham
Hampshire
PO17 6EJ
Tel: 023 92285243 Fax: 023 92285244 or : 02392284377
Thank you for that info. My husband is a contractor for FLUOR international/ but is working with US and British army.Fluor International U.S Armys Logistics Civil Augementation Program (LOGCAP IV) So he is not actually a member of the armed forces. Would i have to state this on the application, as one question is DID you serve in any military, or civil defence unit or serve in a security organisation.
I Will contact them anyway see if they can help.
Thanks Former Lancastrian
Old Feb 1st 2013, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

alaskayoungx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by haidub
Hello!

I'm new to this, came across it googling why the iec visas were not open.
This is my first year travelling and applying for a visa, so it's a bit nerve racking!

Anyone travelling to Vancouver?
I'm either going to Toronto or Vancouver, or maybe a few months in each. Not sure yet!
Old Feb 1st 2013, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

haidub is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alaskayoungx
I'm either going to Toronto or Vancouver, or maybe a few months in each. Not sure yet!
Sounds good! I think travelling around a bit will be good. I fancy going across to the US for a week or so, now and again. Depending on funds.
Old Feb 1st 2013, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

Gus1990 is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like I found this forum today the same way as a few others: googling why it never opened!

Yea it's incredible how fast the Irish ones are going, I was fairly laid back about this as the UK one didn't run out till May last year but not so now. I agree with previous comments about not understanding the crazy increase in applications, if anything the economy is slightly better now than the previous couple of years.

Anyway a real question: Does anyone know at what stage the quota drops a number and someone has secured a space? Is it after someone receives a conditional acceptance from "Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada" (stage 1) or after "Citizenship and Immigration Canada" gives you the proper acceptance (stage 2)?
Old Feb 1st 2013, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Dandaman1 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Gus1990
Looks like I found this forum today the same way as a few others: googling why it never opened!

Yea it's incredible how fast the Irish ones are going, I was fairly laid back about this as the UK one didn't run out till May last year but not so now. I agree with previous comments about not understanding the crazy increase in applications, if anything the economy is slightly better now than the previous couple of years.

Anyway a real question: Does anyone know at what stage the quota drops a number and someone has secured a space? Is it after someone receives a conditional acceptance from "Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada" (stage 1) or after "Citizenship and Immigration Canada" gives you the proper acceptance (stage 2)?
Places are secured conditionally after first stage is completed. I remember the number rising occasionally in the last year as people were rejected in the later stages. Once we've been requested to pay we have a spot temporarily reserved. If we don't pay within the 7 days of request, we lose our spot.
Old Feb 1st 2013, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

lukedparker is an unknown quantity at this point

How much is the fee?
Old Feb 1st 2013, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

Gus1990 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good info, thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.