Visa companies that are GOOD?!?!

Old Apr 3rd 2012, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Lampong74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa companies that are GOOD?!?!

Hi

After completing the full Skilled Fed Worker app for NOC 1122 for the cap reset last year (2011) we had our full application sent back because of advice from a visa firm in Vancouver. We obviously missed the boat (and are ridiculously frustrated ) and want to send in our application again for when the cap is reset on 1st July 2012.

Q: Does anyone know of a GOOD visa immigration company who will perform the service of reviewing a full application and then taking the responsibility of sending it in (and getting a successful answer!)?
Q: Any info on the reset on 1st July I should know about?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

scribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Visa companies that are GOOD?!?!

I think first of all it depends on what you want out of that service.

No company can guarantee that the application will be successful as at the end of the day you still have to do all the leg work locating all the information. Because the company you employ doesn't make the decision on everything being present and correct, all you are paying for is their "opinion" on whether that is the case.

Is your application complex enough to warrant the services of such a company?

Take a look at the application pack that was returned to you and see if you understand how it was collated by the visa company and then ask if you could do it yourself.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

Hi there

I did it *ALL* myself (over 80 documents for evidence) and the company said all was fine but suggested I put the Nova Scotia office on the first page. WHICH WAS WRONG and the reason it got sent back.

Do most people send applications independently for Canada?

I want a company to thoroughly review the final application AND KNOW THEY ARE RIGHT WITH ANY CHANGES THEY SUGGEST and also wanted to know if these companies will send off on behalf of the individual and hence have a bit more skin in the game than others?

Old Apr 3rd 2012, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

scribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of light

As for the July quota reset:

I don't know much other than there may be some changes to the list (no idea what). The only other bit of info I have is that the NOC code for registered nurse seems to have changed compared to the current list, so I expect that will reflected in July's list (if that occupation remains) and there may be other examples too.

In short, get you application ready as soon as you can, then when everything is reset in July download all the forms and instructions again and check what you have is still valid as instructions/forms can and do change.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

I just want SOMEONE - GOOD - to tell me if there's ANYTHING wrong with the application AT ALL before it's sent off (by me or them).

It will be the 3rd time of sending due (and having returned due to some advised - but wrong - form filling in!).
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lampong74
Hi there

I did it *ALL* myself (over 80 documents for evidence) and the company said all was fine but suggested I put the Nova Scotia office on the first page. WHICH WAS WRONG and the reason it got sent back.

Do most people send applications independently for Canada?

I want a company to thoroughly review the final application AND KNOW THEY ARE RIGHT WITH ANY CHANGES THEY SUGGEST and also wanted to know if these companies will send off on behalf of the individual and hence have a bit more skin in the game than others?

I think they will send it off on your behalf, and I'm not sure what you mean by 'Skin in the game', but once mailed in it will be in the same pile as everyone else.

I think your experience sums it up in that no company can *know* for sure that your application is fine, they are perhaps just a little more educated on the process than your average Jo, and as you now know from experience that education may not be perfect.

Perhaps at the end of the day with such companies, you roll your dice and take your chances - but what do I know
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for that - I meant that if a company puts something in on your behalf they are more likely to give a monkeys than if they're just checking it.

Any idea which companies are good for this? For sending it off on my behalf?
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 12:49 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Paul Wildy posts often on this forum, and Ive heard nithing but glowing praise for his services. Hes not the only one I expect, but you did ask...
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

sdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nice

http://www.visa2canada.com/

B.Pahl

Great service.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 4:37 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

I recommend Wildy Immigration too, great staff, very knowledgable
Their website is here:
http://www.wildyimmigration.com/
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 5:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Hate to be the harbinger of doom, but I'd be very surprised if 1122 is still on the list of qualifying occupations for FSW when it's revised for 1st July. So I wouldn't pay anything to any company until you are completely sure that you are still eligible after the changes are announced.

You could get your updated documents together perhaps (i.e. police check, reference etc) as the cost for that will be minimal, but I certainly wouldn't pay anything else just yet.

that 1122 does stay on for you, and if it does there are plenty of threads about recommended immigration consultants on the forum, most offer a 'form checking' service for a couple of hundred pounds which may be worth doing to put your mind at rest.

Out of interest, which company told you to put Sydney NS as your visa office? It isn't even a visa office so that's among the worst advice I've ever heard!

Good luck.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Dal_Boy24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Use and Try www.overseas-emigration.co.uk

They were really helpful and friendly I used them and fees wise also very good!

The 1st part dealt with here in UK and then 2nd and most important by a VERY EXPERIENCED Canadian Immigration Lawyer.

GOOD LUCK!
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dal_Boy24
Use and Try www.overseas-emigration.co.uk

They were really helpful and friendly I used them and fees wise also very good!

The 1st part dealt with here in UK and then 2nd and most important by a VERY EXPERIENCED Canadian Immigration Lawyer.

GOOD LUCK!
Just had a quick look at that site. They maintain that pets going to Canada will have to spend some time in quarantine. That advice doesn't bode well
Old Apr 4th 2012, 11:06 am
Just Joined

mayfast is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

For what it's worth I used Abrams and Krochak. This is not an endorsement or advertising for them - just my experience and who I used - this forum helped me out lots and was through reading this forum a few years back that I found their name, contacted them.......so maybe this is the right contact for someone else too - who knows!

They sent me back documents time and time again if they were not satisfied before they would send off for me. They proofed and triple checked everything I sent them - almost shouted at me if I messed up, but they made sure all was correct and how it should be.

Throughout the long process they were always there, replied immediately, let me rant and rave and always gave as much advice and support back that they could, if I needed a time extension they arranged it......etc.

They could never guarantee of course) BUT they did more than I had expected and I think, well know in my case, that without them, I would not be landing in a week's time

Everyone has someone good or bad to report on - they will only take you on from beginning to end (not check docs for you if you don't use them).
Old Apr 4th 2012, 11:54 am
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
Just had a quick look at that site. They maintain that pets going to Canada will have to spend some time in quarantine. That advice doesn't bode well
Ours didnt have to, in fact I dont know of anyone who had to quarantine their pets.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.