landing card ,cbsa

Old Apr 8th 2012, 5:29 pm
Just Joined

ianroberts223 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default landing card ,cbsa

hey guys , i was wondering if someone could tell me what all the accornyms mean at the top of a landing card ?
Old Apr 8th 2012, 5:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: landing card ,cbsa

Which version are you looking at?

R = Resident U.S. V = US Visitor OV = Other Vistor (not the beer)
Cr = Crew O = Other
Old Apr 8th 2012, 5:37 pm
Just Joined

ianroberts223 is an unknown quantity at this point

im looking at the new version , when i recently landed i torn of the instructions , like instructed , and was just wondering what it all meant thanks fl
Old Apr 8th 2012, 5:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

If wondering about the 2 numbers put on the card then if female its a hotness scale, if a guy then estimating your IQ
Old Apr 9th 2012, 12:14 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

FL - What do the red letters and numbers mean that the IO put on your landing card after having the little chat with you? I always look at it and think does this mean I have been flagged for a baggage inspection?

If its top secret - just say and I won't be offended - well not much
Old Apr 9th 2012, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Old school employees will probably still be coding card R73, V24 etc etc
With the new cards you only need to code with 2 numbers as they tick the box that applies to your status i.e R = Resident V = Visitor
See post 4 regarding what the numbers mean
Old Apr 9th 2012, 2:58 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Old school employees will probably still be coding card R73, V24 etc etc
With the new cards you only need to code with 2 numbers as they tick the box that applies to your status i.e R = Resident V = Visitor
See post 4 regarding what the numbers mean
I have never looked at the numbers, they normally stike a red line through the card, with a letter and number, I will look more closely next time, see what my rating is.
Old Apr 9th 2012, 3:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
I have never looked at the numbers, they normally stike a red line through the card, with a letter and number, I will look more closely next time, see what my rating is.
Just a heads up R69 is a valid code so dont get to upset with the BSO thinking he is coming onto you or being unprofessional