Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old Mar 18th 2013, 5:41 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Originally Posted by icecream
I didn't receive any forms or a link to the forms I think I should follow up with Ottawa again then. And then they ask "Please keep your correspondence to minimum" ......like seriously..?

Thank you for the response ninaDGBCA I appreciate!!.
You should consider the possibility that they do not want any further info from you. What exactly did their last correspondence say?
Old Mar 18th 2013, 7:17 pm
Love & Peace

icecream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
You should consider the possibility that they do not want any further info from you. What exactly did their last correspondence say?
This is what i got along with the RPRF info:

Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

• Updated details of your personal history since April 2011. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

All requested documents/information must be accompanied by the outgoing correspondence we have sent to you (i.e. this e-mail or a printed copy of this letter).
Old Mar 18th 2013, 7:26 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

They are referring to Appendix A of IMM0008 it seems, where jobs, addresses and work history are given.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 7:32 pm
Love & Peace

They are referring to Appendix A of IMM0008 it seems, where jobs, addresses and work history are given.

Yeah but I can't be sure.... I have asked them though should I wait for their response or fill this up and send to them...?

Thank you for your help!!
Old Mar 18th 2013, 8:28 pm

There are no other forms covering what they requested. I would not hesitate now.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

ninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond repute

There are no other forms covering what they requested. I would not hesitate now.
+1

You could always ask the employer to give you a short reference or letter to state that you are in a permanent position and what you earn and attach that, too.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 9:06 pm
Love & Peace

Originally Posted by ninaDGBCA
+1

You could always ask the employer to give you a short reference or letter to state that you are in a permanent position and what you earn and attach that, too.
Thank you Jim you are doing an awesome job with helping all of us!!

And ninaDGBCA I appreciate your help as much!!

Keep Shining folks it lifts me up when I see people helping each other without any personal benefit
Old Mar 18th 2013, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

inspektor is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ziggy1642
I have been posting here recently, but had never sumitted our timeline, so here it is:

CEC Applicaton submitted to Buffalo: April 2011
Transferred to Ottowa: November 2011
Rehabilitation App request: April 2012
Medical Request: October 2012
Rehabilitation Period ended: January 4th 2013
PPR and RPRF request: 1st Febuary 2013.

I called the CIC Call Center several times today, and pressed all the various numbers, only to be told that it was not possible to transfer to an agent at this time. I think I just have to continue to be patient.
Hi Ziggy,I sent mine on February 08 but still haven't got that back.Sent an email but no reply from them.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Dorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond repute

Date File Transferred to Ottawa: Mar 29 2012
Date of Meds Request: Apr 23 2012
Date Medicals Sent: May 17 2012
Date of Police Check Request: Sent with application
Date Police Check sent:
Passport Request: Not yet
PR: Not yet

The more I read of peoples stories/questions/problems and all the immigration lingo and abbreviations the more I confuse myself - but thats quite easy to do. I am a BCPNP with the history above. From what I gather from the latest official timelines as my request was rec'd on 29 Mar 2012 I might hear something before August - have I read it right? What about medicals - they expire in May? TWP expire on 9 Oct - when should I be looking to extend? Appreciate some help - please be gentle on me I am easily confused!! Thank you!
Old Mar 18th 2013, 9:54 pm

That is one great handle you are using!
Without knowing more it is hard to say what your problem may be. Background and security checks take longer for those who have lived in more than one country and very much longer if it is a problem area.

Originally Posted by Dorftrottel
Date File Transferred to Ottawa: Mar 29 2012
Date of Meds Request: Apr 23 2012
Date Medicals Sent: May 17 2012
Date of Police Check Request: Sent with application
Date Police Check sent:
Passport Request: Not yet
PR: Not yet

The more I read of peoples stories/questions/problems and all the immigration lingo and abbreviations the more I confuse myself - but thats quite easy to do. I am a BCPNP with the history above. From what I gather from the latest official timelines as my request was rec'd on 29 Mar 2012 I might hear something before August - have I read it right? What about medicals - they expire in May? TWP expire on 9 Oct - when should I be looking to extend? Appreciate some help - please be gentle on me I am easily confused!! Thank you!
Old Mar 18th 2013, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Dorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Thanks Jim - I know these things take time and I am happy just to go with the flow. I am trying to get my 'ducks in a row' as regards doing everything correctly - ie meds expiring and extending my TWP. I am not really sure when I should start doing these things.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 10:16 pm
Love & Peace

Originally Posted by Dorftrottel
Thanks Jim - I know these things take time and I am happy just to go with the flow. I am trying to get my 'ducks in a row' as regards doing everything correctly - ie meds expiring and extending my TWP. I am not really sure when I should start doing these things.
I exenteded my TWP 30 days prior to expiry with a copy of PNP and letter from the employer.And if you had no issue with your meds they will most likely will extand the date and there might not need anything from your side.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

Wow! Thanks Icecream -that sounds good to me. Things are getting clearer by the day. Did you have to do the popping out the country bit?
Old Mar 18th 2013, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

alexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nice

The IMM5669 as its called now.

I have seen a few emails from Ottawa and its looks like they are copying and pasting like crazy. One friend had an email requesting updated IMM5669 forms and then at the bottom of the email said the same fragment about updating family history etc. Well doh, that's why you asked for the IMM5669. It is confusing especially when the instructions could be clearer. But at least progress is happening, that is something to be grateful for.

How they deal with the ever growing backlog of COPR printing we shall see. It's up to a 5 week wait now I hear.

Post note: said friend was also asked for revised Police certificates. I suspect this is because his TWP expired last year and CIC do not know of his new one. Odd given modern day life is connected by computer. Even more odd is that his Police Certa are only from Feb last year and he has been resident here since then

Last edited by alexbellamy; Mar 18th 2013 at 11:30 pm.
Old Mar 19th 2013, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

JAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant future

i got a reply from ottowa today.YOUR APPLICATION IS IN PROCESS.WTF!!!!!!!!!.its been in process for the past 18 months..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.