Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old Feb 12th 2013, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

Tejji is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Ye i applied under FSW2....already in canada working with the company with a Work permit. But i applied in August 2011....not in 2010 like Moe. I beleive the pre June 2010 applicants are going to take longer the the post june 2010 applicants....am i right?
Old Feb 12th 2013, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tejji
Ye i applied under FSW2....already in canada working with the company with a Work permit. But i applied in August 2011....not in 2010 like Moe. I beleive the pre June 2010 applicants are going to take longer the the post june 2010 applicants....am i right?
Going off the link that was posted previously, you should here something this year.

Depending on which FSW stream Moe applied under, s/he could here something this year, like you, or by latest Fall 2014.

However - this timescale may not apply to Moe as their case is now being processed by Detroit. Moe should be contacting Detroit to see what's going on with their case.
Old Feb 12th 2013, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

Moe87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wolstie
Going off the link that was posted previously, you should here something this year.

Depending on which FSW stream Moe applied under, s/he could here something this year, like you, or by latest Fall 2014.

However - this timescale may not apply to Moe as their case is now being processed by Detroit. Moe should be contacting Detroit to see what's going on with their case.
I am working with a PSWP since october 2010. I tried contacting the Detroit office by email, but they never replied to me. Unfortunately visa offices barely replies to emails, specially if it's a status update email.

Thanks
Old Feb 12th 2013, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Moe87
I am working with a PSWP since october 2010. I tried contacting the Detroit office by email, but they never replied to me. Unfortunately visa offices barely replies to emails, specially if it's a status update email.

Thanks
What's PSWP?

Have you spoke to your MP?
Old Feb 12th 2013, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

Moe87 is an unknown quantity at this point

What's PSWP?

Have you spoke to your MP?
It's a post secondary work permit. Sorry, what's MP?
Old Feb 12th 2013, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Moe87
It's a post secondary work permit. Sorry, what's MP?
Member of Parliament.

Send an e-mail to your MP asking them to look into your case. You'll need to go to their office and sign a form.

You can also send off for your notes to see what the hold up may be:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...rm-imm5563.asp
Old Feb 14th 2013, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

Alex_73 is an unknown quantity at this point

HEY, i requested my caips file to figure out what is going wrong. It is written PPT REQ PENDING MED RESULTS on the report summary. I have sent them the medical more than 9 months ago!
Old Feb 14th 2013, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

Tejji is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alex_73
HEY, i requested my caips file to figure out what is going wrong. It is written PPT REQ PENDING MED RESULTS on the report summary. I have sent them the medical more than 9 months ago!
I would email Ottawa, stating this and see if they just missed it. Who knows, after the email they may just send you PPR.

Theres no harm in trying this. I'm waiting for my CAIPS/GCMS. How long did it take for you to recieve?
Old Feb 15th 2013, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

shirley.shi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tejji
Hi Shirley.Shi.....i'm guessing this is applicable to PNP and QSW as it states in the letter. I'm guessing FSW2 will commence after all these are finalized.
I just gave them my application number and ask whether they are keeping the 11 month processing time (obviously not now, since they changed it to 13 month for PNP)
Old Feb 22nd 2013, 2:12 am
Just Joined

raincouver is an unknown quantity at this point

Got my PPR yesterday afternoon! Requested info was in the mail today, and should be in Ottawa by Tuesday!

ECSTATIC!

BC PNP approval in March or April of 2011.
AOR: June 28th, 2011
Medicals: Fall 2011 (October? I think)
Police Check: Fall 2011
File transferred to Ottawa: July 7th, 2012
PPR: Feb 21st, 2013
Old Feb 22nd 2013, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by raincouver
Got my PPR yesterday afternoon! Requested info was in the mail today, and should be in Ottawa by Tuesday!

ECSTATIC!

Great, well done!

Are Ottawa requesting your passports nowadays, rather than requesting you send them to Detroit?
Old Feb 22nd 2013, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

ziggy1642 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are Ottawa requesting your passports nowadays, rather than requesting you send them to Detroit?
We were asked for the final fee and copies of passport pages a few weeks ago, and to send them to Ottawa.
Old Feb 22nd 2013, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

raincouver is an unknown quantity at this point

Great, well done!

Yes, everything was sent to CPP-O. I'm hoping for a time frame similar to yours--just about 2 weeks between PPR and landing, right?

What's next Wolstie? Did you get an email instructing you where to pick up your card?
Old Feb 22nd 2013, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

mikey_c_9 is an unknown quantity at this point

ECSTATIC!

So Happy for you!

You seem to have a similar timeline to me, hopefully I get my PPR soon too!!
Old Feb 22nd 2013, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes, everything was sent to CPP-O. I'm hoping for a time frame similar to yours--just about 2 weeks between PPR and landing, right?

What's next Wolstie? Did you get an email instructing you where to pick up your card?
Yes, it was about 2 weeks for us, but we were requested by Ottawa to send our documents to Detroit. Detroit then sent out the COPR's and we took them to the border and flagpoled the same day.

You get your card in the post a couple of months later.

Have fun - you have an exciting few weeks ahead!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.