RPRF encashment

Old May 6th 2012, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

S.Beckett has a spectacular aura aboutS.Beckett has a spectacular aura aboutS.Beckett has a spectacular aura about
Default RPRF encashment

Just want to know whether the fact that your RPRF draft has been encashed by London VO makes any difference? I mean, is it a positive sign for getting a PR visa? My bank informs me mine was cashed on 9th April.
Any ideas?
S. Beckett
Old May 6th 2012, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: RPRF encashment

it means they got your paperwork which can't be a bad thing?
Old May 7th 2012, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

S.Beckett has a spectacular aura aboutS.Beckett has a spectacular aura aboutS.Beckett has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by manitobain
it means they got your paperwork which can't be a bad thing?
You are right. Some movement is better than no movement at all. Cheers!
Old May 7th 2012, 2:42 pm
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by S.Beckett
You are right. Some movement is better than no movement at all. Cheers!
I would think you'll be hearing anytime now! Seeing as you did meds 8 weeks ago. It sounds positive to me. Keeping fingers crossed for you!
Katie
Old May 7th 2012, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by misskatpaw
I would think you'll be hearing anytime now! Seeing as you did meds 8 weeks ago. It sounds positive to me. Keeping fingers crossed for you!
Katie
Thanks. That's sweet. I remember you answered a bunch of questions of mine when I was doing my meds!
Hoping you all the best for your landing!
Old May 7th 2012, 3:21 pm
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Thanks. That's sweet. I remember you answered a bunch of questions of mine when I was doing my meds!
Hoping you all the best for your landing!
You're welcome it's nice to be remembered for something positive!
Watching your progress with interest!
Old May 7th 2012, 3:23 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Your worries should be over soon as there is hardly any chance of a set back at this point!
Old May 8th 2012, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Your worries should be over soon as there is hardly any chance of a set back at this point!
Thanks! I really hope you are right. Still scared of delays!
Old May 8th 2012, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by misskatpaw
You're welcome it's nice to be remembered for something positive!
Watching your progress with interest!
Same here! How is your '22 day vacation' in Canada going?
Old May 9th 2012, 2:31 am
Outsyder Adventurer

Same here! How is your '22 day vacation' in Canada going?
It's going great thanks! Getting ready to go camping to North Barriere Lake tomorrow, for a few days. Got loads lined up for when we get back too, not sure how we're gonna fit it all in!

Borrowed our friends daughters truck today, not an automatic but a manual. Surprisingly ok changing gear with the wrong hand, while driving on the wrong side of the road!

We got an email yesterday from our ecas updater, saying a decision had been made on our application and the office would contact us shortly. Seeing as we already have Visa's & COPR docs, hope this is just a late ecas update!

Hope you hear soon!