Zartkerti

Old Nov 30th 2015, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Zartkerti

Those who are interested change to land laws go to www.foldhivatal.hu/content/view/251/1/ I will not comment as my views different from others whom have criticized in past for trying to help others. Digger47
Old Dec 18th 2015, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Zartkerti

THE LAST POSTING ON THIS SITE, Owing to members whom send PM to each other telling untruths abought myself and attitude to others, So the Posh lot rember Zartkert where I am price from 500huf/m2 to 800huf/m2 there are three plots for sale two around 3800m2?? one produces 700lts. of wine as good summer house no bathrom but connected to elctricity and water good press house and pincer. The next 3800m2?? not so good house just new roof to it poor grape vines some frute trees drilled well elctricty it will be in a lower price.The other 800m2?? good fencing around some frute trees electricty water?? lower price range rembear value of plots witch have elctricty the cost of new supply say 700,000huf that was given by E-one recently water supply abought the same so rember if a plot as these then rember the cost in reflection of price I had to change E-one supply post wire up store shed ect. privet contractor for e-one cost 240,000huf and E-one wanted 380,000huf to End I do not get any think from them, that wish to sell two of the men are suffring from Parkisons Deise just to help others as we sould help them that help each other SO SEE SOME TIME ON THE OTHER SIDE digger47
Old Dec 18th 2015, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

jetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond repute

We are in the process of taking advantage of that new law! We have the local planning official measuring up as I type this........

Would have never known if you hadn't posted this so I say thanks!
Old Dec 18th 2015, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jetsam1
We are in the process of taking advantage of that new law! We have the local planning official measuring up as I type this........ Would have never known if you hadn't posted this so I say thanks!
Thank,s all the work I put into getting information way back in 2012 by starting out going Minster of Rural Affairs twice hear in B/pest and following it all the way till it was maid Law (as you stated getting measuring up check wear bounders are if you are directly on to a main road??? if you have to use a sheared road then problems with planing you can not have a building permit for a property witch do,s not have direct access on to a main road. I NOW the seller of of my plot is Court in January) digger47
Old Dec 18th 2015, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

jetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond repute

One thing we just found out from the surveyor is that this change of law is only for a year so everyone needs to be quick!!

There's been a building on this land for years! It's owned by my wife so any issues about not being Hungarian do not exist! Edit: It is onto a named street, just not with any tarmac.......

Last edited by jetsam1; Dec 18th 2015 at 2:18 pm.
Old Dec 18th 2015, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

It is onto a named street, just not with any tarmac.......
To be officially a road it does not need a name but must have a land office number and must be defined as 'ut' on the land office maps.
As far as I know it is not possible (not allowed) to have or create a plot of land that does not have access to a road. (however poor in quality that road may be, it must be an 'ut')
Old Dec 18th 2015, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

One thing we just found out from the surveyor is that this change of law is only for a year so everyone needs to be quick!! There's been a building on this land for years! It's owned by my wife so any issues about not being Hungarian do not exist! Edit: It is onto a named street, just not with any tarmac.......
Yes it changes to the new law I posted the Link in first Post. Road,s can be any materiels so long it is a named road, to defien further roads witch all public utilities can use moore so sadly taken ill the Ambulance will not find the property or Fire Engine Police digger47

Last edited by mawood47; Dec 18th 2015 at 3:04 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Dec 18th 2015, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Ambulance service found us for my Father in Law!