Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

German Shepherds

German Shepherds

Old May 22nd 2012, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

judybaby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default German Shepherds

Anyone know of any German Shepherd breeders south of the lake with pups at the moment?

I'm looking for a dog, up to 6 months old.

We are responsible owners who will definitely not be chaining him up! I have had one before and can't imagine having any other breed now.

Judy
Old May 22nd 2012, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant future
Default Re: German Shepherds

Have to agree best breed there is!Do you perhaps have a animal shelter in the near, they quite often have them looking for a home at the Murska Sobota Shelter.
Old May 22nd 2012, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: German Shepherds

Siofok has an animal shelter which needs any help they can get. There website is http://www.siofokiallatvedo.hu/index.php/hun/